innovative Marine Fusion 15 AIO Cube?

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaching out here for anyone that has purchase the Innovative Marine Fusion 15 AIO Cube - it's suspiciously priced low and is what I think the lowest price aquarium in the market for an all in one tank. It does sound like too good to be true. I'm wondering what people who have purchased think of the tank - looks, build, good and bad points to the tank. This tank is nearly 3x less than a Waterbox per se, so why is that I wonder.

I"m wondering if there's a stand for this tank that'll sit flush with the tank on all sides.

Thanks

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not ordered one yet, but from what I have read everyone has said the quality was really good. I’m not sure about a stand though, I know several people have bought some night stand from Amazon that seems to be the right size.
There are many build threads that you can find on this tank.

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the best bang for the buck AIO out right now. I really dont know why its so cheap. Its a Cadilac compared to my Fluval 13.5. The pump that it comes with it is a DC version to and is stupid quiet. IM has a lot of accessories for it also. I got the AquaShield 10 watt uv, Media basket and high tide riser. I would get the custom lid for it if you get one.

A lot of people are upgrading the pump to a mighty jet but i use a Jabeo SLW-5 so i dont need more flow or turn over.

Go look in the member section of tank builds and there are a lof of people with there builds.

I got this stand for mine.

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem to be great quality so far. I believe this is an introductory price and it will eventually go up. I have two of them. I am setting one up as a seahorse and pipefish tank, maybe a few corals too, and plenty of algae. The other will be a quarantine tank.

OP
OP
R

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the best bang for the buck AIO out right now. I really dont know why its so cheap. Its a Cadilac compared to my Fluval 13.5. The pump that it comes with it is a DC version to and is stupid quiet. IM has a lot of accessories for it also. I got the AquaShield 10 watt uv, Media basket and high tide riser. I would get the custom lid for it if you get one.

A lot of people are upgrading the pump to a mighty jet but i use a Jabeo SLW-5 so i dont need more flow or turn over.

Go look in the member section of tank builds and there are a lof of people with there builds.

I got this stand for mine.

Thank you for the feedback. I was very suspicious of the pricing - I think IM is smart in this sense...charge less, sell more versus charge premium price and sell less.

Stand: Ok, so it's built of metal except the top, which I"m wondering if saltwater gets onto the surface, what it would do to it as I don't think it's waterproof. Is there any wobble/shakiness to the stand at all?

Cheers

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feedback. I was very suspicious of the pricing - I think IM is smart in this sense...charge less, sell more versus charge premium price and sell less.

Stand: Ok, so it's built of metal except the top, which I"m wondering if saltwater gets onto the surface, what it would do to it as I don't think it's waterproof. Is there any wobble/shakiness to the stand at all?

Cheers
Its mildly wobbly and i guess if excess salt get on it it may rust. I dont spill that much water

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the same glass and build quality as all the other IM tanks (which is very nice). They cut the cost by not including all the extras that they typically include (screen top, controllable pump, etc). If you're going to buy all the other stuff for the tank, it's not as much of a value as the sticker price would seem. That's not a bad thing, just pointing it out.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t bought one but I can tell you the tank looks identical to the ones they produced when they first arrived on the scene and it is priced indentically too. If that’s truly the case then it’s worth every penny

Chris-Dott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaching out here for anyone that has purchase the Innovative Marine Fusion 15 AIO Cube - it's suspiciously priced low and is what I think the lowest price aquarium in the market for an all in one tank. It does sound like too good to be true. I'm wondering what people who have purchased think of the tank - looks, build, good and bad points to the tank. This tank is nearly 3x less than a Waterbox per se, so why is that I wonder.

I"m wondering if there's a stand for this tank that'll sit flush with the tank on all sides.

Thanks
I ordered 2, one for me and one for my wife at our offices. The $99 preorder ones are basically the same as the rest .The difference is the pump is small, maybe 150gph and comes only with a filter sock, no media basket, no high tide riser.

Attachments

• 3AF5581E-64B4-42B8-A799-96F7BDEDADEC.jpeg
    3AF5581E-64B4-42B8-A799-96F7BDEDADEC.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 305

ShaunMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on about the same timeline. As for the stand, I had come to a point that I was sure I just needed to build a plywood stand. Then I saw a 15” x 15” kitchen cabinet on marketplace. I made a 16” wood top and painted it all black. In my thread as well.

I found some that located a nightstand online. I believe one person did make a plywood stand. Personally, that is probably the nicest route. However, I do have a soft close drawer and door.

juiceguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I grabbed one for that price as well, did I need it.......probably not but great deals like this don't by very often.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 304

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back