Innovative Marine Int/Ext 100. Sump and plumping.

fishski13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy I am looking to upgrade my tank and I have been looking at many options. I see that innovative marine int/ext 100 is a good choice for size and look compared to my other choice which would be waterbox. My biggest concern is plumbing. Waterbox does come with all plumping but I am not a fan of the cabinetry and the size of the sump. I am not to familiar with how to plump tanks and was wondering if anyone has any experience or advice. With the plumping that comes with the tank, how much work is it to get it put all together and what part and plumbing do I need to buy in addition to have a well working system. My other question is what sump do you guys recommend. I would prefer one with a little extra room so I can store some live rock from my current tank in there. If you guy could let me know that would be greatly appreciated.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only plumbing that will come with the tank will be the bulkheads for the drains and three short lengths of pipes for the top side of the overflow and the return bulkheads with loc-line. You will need to provide all of the other plumbing required to take it down to your sump and back up to the return bulkheads.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back