innovative marine int nuvo 50

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of getting my first build together and i see that instructions detail that it needs a 1" gate valve. as i look into gate valves for this tank, there are two different kinds. one is thread x thread and the other is slip x slip
which one do i choose? also i notice plumbing bulkheads aren't included as well. which one do i choose? please advise and you're help would be greatly appreciated
here is the link to the tank assembly

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of getting my first build together and i see that instructions detail that it needs a 1" gate valve. as i look into gate valves for this tank, there are two different kinds. one is thread x thread and the other is slip x slip
which one do i choose? also i notice plumbing bulkheads aren't included as well. which one do i choose? please advise and you're help would be greatly appreciated
here is the link to the tank assembly

Did you try and contact Paul at IM. He is supper responsive to his customers questions or concerns.

OP
OP
B

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try and contact Paul at IM. He is supper responsive to his customers questions or concerns.
i dont have his email. i just email innovative marine though

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back