Innovative Marine New Fusion 15 build

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally run my rear sump half inch lower than this pic. I just want to make sure my heater stays submerged. There should be like half an inch of cascading action.

I have my eyes on the Helio heater with a much smaller footprint. This inexpensive tank is starting to get expensive lol
i just upgraded to the helio it is 100% worth it imo

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am going to give this Nyos cement a try this weekend. It just came in today. I should be able to make some nice arcs or shelves. I'll try to do something with these rocks lol

Livestock and corals will be easy pickings as I can grab whatever i want from Red Sea in my living room.

1666838230001.png

1666838349073.png

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Could you run a par test with 75 blue and violet and 10% white? Would love to know those par ratings. Mine still hasn't arrived but want to see how it compares to the nicrew I currently have running.

I am getting 200-300 par all around my tank with 75 blue and violet, 10 white. This light penetrates deep.

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I also did a comparison test with the kessil. If one was comparing par numbers then there's really no contest between the two as the Noopsyche is vastly superior

tydeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For $70 it's worth the risk. The problem is the shipping sucks and customer service hasn't been great with me.
I agree. Can’t wait to receive the light. Last piece I’m waiting for. But their shipping is lacking.

2 weeks is crazy slow

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Can’t wait to receive the light. Last piece I’m waiting for. But their shipping is lacking.

2 weeks is crazy slow
I waited a month and then they ****** up the delivery. The address was incorrect so still waiting to see if I even get it. They have yet to address me besides check with USPS. Only issue is USPS told me that the address they put wasn't mine. Kinda frustrated at this point. Especially knowing the par ratings tuan just gave me

tydeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waited a month and then they ****** up the delivery. The address was incorrect so still waiting to see if I even get it. They have yet to address me besides check with USPS. Only issue is USPS told me that the address they put wasn't mine. Kinda frustrated at this point. Especially knowing the par ratings tuan just gave me

If it takes more than 2 weeks. I’ll dispute with PayPal. And get a refund. Screw that.

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here's the par test i did last night. I had to keep it quick and quiet as the family was sleeping lol
I don't think there's anyone that can say the Kessil A160 can outperform the Noop K7 Mini. They are not even in the same league. I do however like the look of the Kessil's blues. Let's put it this way, I have the Kessil on sale lol

OP
OP
Tuan’s Reef

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How are you liking this skimmer?

I'll let you know when it gets here. Should be here this week or early next week. I choose this skimmer because its a brand i can trust and reviews are good! Its important for me to have a skimmer with an air venturi, I plan on adding a CO2 scrubber .

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine still hasnt shipped grr . Im hoping to use a sicce 1.5 with the vca . Thanks for doing par test with the mini i got mine but havent turned it on yet. Impressive numbers!That box it came in was tiny lol
No way in hell would I use A Sicce pump over the stock pump. That sicce is stupid loud compared to the stock pump.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back