• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2, 40L AIO Aquarium W/stand FS

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fasterznu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 40L AIO aquarium with stand (white). Comes complete with Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro, Ecotech MP10, Helios 400W dual element heater, 15 gallon ATO kit from Innovative marine and 3 filter socks. Tank has been fully cycled and is ready to go. I will include a few freebie frags with purchase. Tank is about 6 months old. Asking $1800 for complete setup. Also included two clownfish.
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

OP
OP
fasterznu

fasterznu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank, stand and ATO can be purchased for $1200.

tedyporano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 40L AIO aquarium with stand (white). Comes complete with Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro, Ecotech MP10, Helios 400W dual element heater, 15 gallon ATO kit from Innovative marine and 3 filter socks. Tank has been fully cycled and is ready to go. I will include a few freebie frags with purchase. Tank is about 6 months old. Asking $1800 for complete setup. Also included two clownfish.
image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg
Still available?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back