• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine SR-120 Tank - Best Offer Takes it!

jhuntington12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Catch (Seriously), just trying to get rid of it in my back yard. The tank is in great condition, and it was drilled with a 18" synergy reef overflow (included). The original IM internal overflow was gutted and the tank was drilled for 2 returns on the backside. It has been sitting in the back, so it has a little debris and needs to be cleaned, but I need to get rid of it by Tuesday 8/27. Bring your own muscle, and lets get it out of here...we are selling the house and need to have it gone for pictures. Send me an offer so long as you can arrange pickup, Ill take it.

Located in Scottsdale, AZ

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Someones gonna steal a sweet 120g

1566766592985.png

Joshua Mummery

I Like Turtles
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Catch (Seriously), just trying to get rid of it in my back yard. The tank is in great condition, and it was drilled with a 18" synergy reef overflow (included). The original IM internal overflow was gutted and the tank was drilled for 2 returns on the backside. It has been sitting in the back, so it has a little debris and needs to be cleaned, but I need to get rid of it by Tuesday 8/27. Bring your own muscle, and lets get it out of here...we are selling the house and need to have it gone for pictures. Send me an offer so long as you can arrange pickup, Ill take it.

Located in Scottsdale, AZ
Does it come with a stand?

OP
OP
J

jhuntington12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the stand in the picture. It was the original stand and it’s pretty beat up to be honest, the laminate is pulling off but the tank itself is what counts.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Still worth it with no stand. VERY FEW AIO tanks at this size !!

OP
OP
J

jhuntington12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a 3 chamber sump that I can throw in along with it. Forgot all about that. First person with $200 can take it all. Seriously.

Andre Simeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man what a deal. Somebody needs to pick this up for real. I just got an sr80 for $400 with the stand but would much rather have the long 120. Wish you were close!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back