• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine SR-80, stand, and equipment for sale

backdraft_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USED TANK FOR SALE!!! GREAT EQUIPMENT INCLUDED!!!

For the people who do not know me, I recently upgraded from my Innovative Marine SR-80 to a custom 180-gallon tank about two months ago. I have finally cleaned out my old tank (which ran successfully for three years) and want it to go to a good home. This tank would be great for someone looking to enter the hobby or someone who is looking for an easy upgrade/downgrade from his or her current system. I am selling the tank, stand, and listed equipment as a single package. Asking price is $800 for all of it. I have cleaned the tank and listed equipment as best I could. Everything was well-maintained and taken care of and still works great! Pictures and details are below:

Tank: Innovative Marine SR-80 All-In-One Aquarium
MFG Date: March 2014; Purchase Date: May 2016
There are some minor scratches to the glass, but no issues with silicone.
Stand: High quality furniture grade wood stand built by Innovative Marine. Cabinet lights already installed along with pre-wired sensors on doors for Apex breakout box. The far right cabinet has a rollout drawer for storage installed. The far right cabinet has a basic 10-gallon aquarium that was used as an ATO container and comes with the purchase.
Skimmer: Tunze Comline 9004 DC Controllable Skimmer. This fits perfectly in the second rear chamber and has been cleaned and maintained well.
Reactor: Innovative Marine Midsize reactor for carbon or GFO. Cleaned and working.
Refugium Light: Innovative Marine Magna Fuge refugium light. Cleaned and working. The tank has a section of vinyl cut out of the back for a refugium.
Media Baskets: Two Innovative Marine Custom Caddy Media Baskets. One for each side.
Return Nozzles: Two flat Innovative Marine return nozzles (original to the tank) and two VCA Random Flow Generator Nozzles. Return plumbing has been changed to a single PVC manifold (see picture).
Extra Accessories: Two 4” filter sock holders for rear chamber overflow. Clear dosing line holder. ATO Line holder with black tubing attached.

Like I said, I would like to sell all of this as a single system. I am willing to negotiate the price depending on ability to transport and time frame to pick up. Here are some pics!!
IMG_3824.JPG
BWu7RxkTRAKBlPPwXUBvBQ.jpg
KZZq537rQ%uNGKCy5GLELw.jpg
KduccdnhT7OtY4ZqndvoSA.jpg
nJM4oF7ERN2yWzGCTaEHXA.jpg
h7pjT9g7RYupyrxgnAyZAQ.jpg
dfg70cTeRKqgl1Bpt8onww.jpg
OuomQ7xXRM2PymWofcY56Q.jpg
LgUAgGnMTx+zQMu36CB4Zg.jpg
5X19pRmUSqSeyBMcfwnRPg.jpg
wQw74U89Q2e38Y4zA60CsQ.jpg
KrwNS1E1QRKnZQtiw3cnhg.jpg
gxwx6wfmSEa17dwTiLjQKA.jpg
J%kpu4TRTp+UBWRgB%T28w.jpg
%sHBAPPkRgSunvWhpalw+Q.jpg
F6mfgzULSZ6I6s4VO7EGUQ.jpg
F6mfgzULSZ6I6s4VO7EGUQ.jpg
QXbGYPRNTFOj6I1E9KwExw.jpg
BYoGMyp1TuqzqtdcxEMP1w.jpg
fbzXE5qCQsOntFqBOuHeSQ.jpg
iBzQ%Zj8Qm6e5FgEiWwBHA.jpg
iBzQ%Zj8Qm6e5FgEiWwBHA.jpg dfg70cTeRKqgl1Bpt8onww.jpg OuomQ7xXRM2PymWofcY56Q.jpg LgUAgGnMTx+zQMu36CB4Zg.jpg 5X19pRmUSqSeyBMcfwnRPg.jpg

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I wish I lived closer i have an sr80 in white that I love.
If you happen to decide to part out id love to get those custom media caddies.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this setup still available? I’m in Sumter SC

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back