Interactive Tour of Our Facility @ Detroit Reef Club!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DetroitReefClub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Tour Our Facility!

Click Above to take a Tour of our Facility! We just opened our doors in February of this year and still have a long way to go to realize this dream completely, but please enjoy our work in progress!

We have 4 Coral Systems, each with 2 Display Tanks, One Refugium Style Sump, and one Cryptic Sump, a Large Protein Skimmer, and a Bio Reactor, all powered by Our Partners at Bashsea, Inc!
Our Fish System has been breaking in for a few months, and is currently well stocked with heartier fish species, and we will continue to increase the difficulty of fish we're bringing in as we continue to gain confidence in the systems bacteria colonies, etc.
The Big round tank that is empty in the tour is going to be a Clam tank, and it's surrounded by our invert/clean up crew tanks. We also have a display Reef and a display FOWLR tank. The Reef display is 7 weeks into running without lights, and we'll get getting the Orpheks hung and running soon!

Our E-Commerce site will be going live in just a few weeks and to get ready, we're going to do a little trial run! We'll be posting a couple hundred corals and frags for sale here, starting Sunday Night, so stay tuned!

facility1.jpg

Last edited:

jeepkid33

View Badges
Reaction score
Zach and his growing crew are some of the most helpful and easy going people in the industry. Their facility is second to none. I highly recommend checking them out next time you need anything for your tanks

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Tour Our Facility!

Click Above to take a Tour of our Facility! We just opened our doors in February of this year and still have a long way to go to realize this dream completely, but please enjoy our work in progress!

We have 4 Coral Systems, each with 2 Display Tanks, One Refugium Style Sump, and one Cryptic Sump, a Large Protein Skimmer, and a Bio Reactor, all powered by Our Partners at Bashsea, Inc!
Our Fish System has been breaking in for a few months, and is currently well stocked with heartier fish species, and we will continue to increase the difficulty of fish we're bringing in as we continue to gain confidence in the systems bacteria colonies, etc.
The Big round tank that is empty in the tour is going to be a Clam tank, and it's surrounded by our invert/clean up crew tanks. We also have a display Reef and a display FOWLR tank. The Reef display is 7 weeks into running without lights, and we'll get getting the Orpheks hung and running soon!

Our E-Commerce site will be going live in just a few weeks and to get ready, we're going to do a little trial run! We'll be posting a couple hundred corals and frags for sale here, starting Sunday Night, so stay tuned!

facility1.jpg
well that's the coolest thing I've seen in a while! super impressive on every level!

quick question and sorry if I missed it but are each of those tanks a stand alone system ? it looks like each one has it's own sump?

OP
OP
DetroitReefClub

DetroitReefClub

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
well that's the coolest thing I've seen in a while! super impressive on every level!

quick question and sorry if I missed it but are each of those tanks a stand alone system ? it looks like each one has it's own sump?
Thanks man! 8 Coral Tanks - 4 systems. So underneath one tank is the Refugium Sump, and underneath the other is the cryptic sump, and then we have them connected to each other with a pump for interchange.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks man! 8 Coral Tanks - 4 systems. So underneath one tank is the Refugium Sump, and underneath the other is the cryptic sump, and then we have them connected to each other with a pump for interchange.
Outstanding! Looks amazing really. Love the light bracket as well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 10.0%
Back