Well-Known MemberView Badges
I’m looking at your product but have some questions:
- Is there a “cheat sheet” that gives the commonly measured forms and units… e.g. those that Salifert, Red Sea, Hannah, etc. measure? I love that various forms and units can be measured and realize that for someone who knows a lot about reef chemistry, some of the options are probably more telling than the measurements us commoners watch with standard test kits, but a lot of us just know an element and the common units, i.e. calcium - 420 PPM. We have no idea what form of the element we are measuring or how other units of measurement relate. Also, total alkalinity definitions vary and then there is total alkalinity vs. carbonate alkalinity vs. other alkalinity descriptions. I’m not looking for arguments as to which form or unit of measurement is best, just which ones relate to most other test kits and an explanation when/if there is a difference. I’m hoping to identify the setup parameters I would use to match the forms/units I’ve been measuring with my other test kits and if an iDip test doesn’t correlate exactly, how the results would relate to most other test kits.
- Is RO required for all of the rinsing or does tap water work just as well?
- Once opened, how long are the reagents and strips good for?
- Is there any PC interface?
- Are testing results organized and stored on a website or is everything just stored on the personal device used?
- Are there reports like with ICP Analysis that show tested measurements vs. norms?