Interested in Sump Information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Quiverfull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello:

I live in Columbus, Ohio and know your quality products well. I would like your suggestion for a replacement sump for a mature sps system. The DT is a standard Oceanic 120g with dual overflows. Space is not an issue as the sump will be in a fish room. Would like to have refrigium and the capability of possibly adding a roller mat in the future. I use an external pump (iwaki MD40RXT) and an internal skimmer (Octopus Classic 200INT) Looking forward to your reply.

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello:

I live in Columbus, Ohio and know your quality products well. I would like your suggestion for a replacement sump for a mature sps system. The DT is a standard Oceanic 120g with dual overflows. Space is not an issue as the sump will be in a fish room. Would like to have refrigium and the capability of possibly adding a roller mat in the future. I use an external pump (iwaki MD40RXT) and an internal skimmer (Octopus Classic 200INT) Looking forward to your reply.
Hello just to let you know first I am no longer in OHIO. Moved to FL 2 years ago.
I have a 100 gallon and I run a 36" sump. If you are interested in a roller mat don't wait-I would say get one built in like my GEO 36" PRO AFR is an amazing sump. If you want more of a refugium I can double the size. Please email [email protected] for further correspondence.
Thank you
GEO

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back