Into the Blue Aquatics...work has begun!

Jrco226

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
J

Jrco226

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a little late to open the first of January but looking forward on visiting the store
Thank you for pointing out that error. I thought I edited the original post to February. Unfortunately, we just got into the space over the weekend so we're shooting for an opening in early February. Again, we will be updating the progress on this site, as well as, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Hope to see you there!

nkyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday break and a happy new year. Work on the store began over the weekend. We are shooting to be open the 1st of January. We also started our social media pages so we hope you will begin to follow us. We don't have much posted at the moment but over the course of the month we will show the progression of the store.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/intotheblueaquatics/about/
https://www.instagram.com/into_blue_aquatics/
https://twitter.com/intotheblueAQ
How's the store coming along? I live in northern ky but would like to visit one weekend.

MichelleRay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went down there the day they opened. It was looking pretty good then. The wall tanks were all up and running and they had a few fish in them then. Big tanks in the middle were not filled yet but it seems like things were going to be good.

nkyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went down there the day they opened. It was looking pretty good then. The wall tanks were all up and running and they had a few fish in them then. Big tanks in the middle were not filled yet but it seems like things were going to be good.
Cool thanks! I didn't want to make a trip for nothing especially when I have a great shop in my own backyard. I like visiting new stores so I'll definitely check it out!

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try getting in touch with Into The Blue Aquatics in Georgetown, they bought out KY Fish Supplies in Lexington and one of the owners is an anemone lover and should be willing to get a few in. They seem really nice so far, definitely not the run of the mill store.

As far as it being healthy, you should always be prepared to treat Magnifica's with cipro. Only way you can usually get away with not treating is if you buy an established one from someone's tank.

Looking to purchase an Magnificent Anemone. You were mentioned.

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to get any in stock simply do to needing a dedicated tank for treatment and demand in the area. If you’re interested I can keep my out for something good and let you know.

I am and I am in no hurry. Just trying to find a healthy Anemone. Thank you.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 160 61.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 68 26.3%
Back