Introducing Aquashella! An Aquarium Festival Like None You've Ever Seen!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
37684647_1624066101037134_7058715400208384000_n.jpg

What if I told you that some of the best YouTubers and industry giants from around the country were joining forces to bring you an aquatic festival experience unlike any other!? This August in Chicago, join CoralFish12G, YouTubers from around the world, Reef2Reef, and some of the most well-known names in both saltwater AND freshwater aquatics for 2 days of full-throttle fun and excitement.

5.jpeg

Bringing Together Saltwater and Freshwater

2.jpeg

Aquashella will feature a showroom floor of 80+ vendors (40 saltwater and 40 freshwater). The official lineup will be released on Monday, April 23rd and will feature the best vendors from both sides of the aquarium industry. Additionally, they’re bringing in experts who will give practical presentations that will give you tools for your aquarium hobby that you can use right now. Also, you’ll enjoy live demonstrations like an aquascaping showdown between experts on both sides of the salt bucket. This will be an experience of aquatic overload that’s sure to blow your mind and be fun for the whole family!

Artistry + Aquatics = Immersion into an Unforgettable Underwater Universe!

4.jpeg

The showroom is going to literally be transformed into an environment like nothing you’ve ever seen. Artists from around the nation are coming together to turn the entire show into an electrifying visual experience that merges aquatic life and stunning art. Featuring live music, amazing sculptures, and stunning designs and paintings, Aquashella will blow you away with artistic sensation!

This is one event that you don’t want to just hear about! So make your plans NOW to join in the excitement on August 18-19 in Chicago! Electric attire highly recommended! Click HERE for more information.

3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish this was closer. It looks and sounds amazing.

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here! I'm in Alabama, and if I could, would make that trip. Wish we had one closer to us, like this one! Maybe there will be in the near future? Lol

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here! I'm in Alabama, and if I could, would make that trip. Wish we had one closer to us, like this one! Maybe there will be in the near future? Lol

Sorry for double post but I think RAP is the closest major show we’re going to get. Atlanta and Nashville put on good mid-level ones at least.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't wait for this show! I will be our first time to Chicago.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going! Woot!!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have to make this happen! Love Chicago, more importantly my wife does too!

Lewis burks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for double post but I think RAP is the closest major show we’re going to get. Atlanta and Nashville put on good mid-level ones at least.
But it is not ! Reefdreams.net an amazing expo in Charleston South Carolina !

SergeantReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be attending this for sure. Pumped.

Already posted on our club forum page (NIMAC) Northwest Indiana Marine Aquarium Club.

Swayne_07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Announcing the first official Cornhole Championship of the World an its gonna go down during Aquashella. Sponsored by The ReefShine Guys and Rod's Foods there will be many great prizes from a slew of sponsors including Rod's Food, Saltwateraquarium.com, Reef Weeds, Mission Reef Acrylics, REEF2REEF, ReefBreeders, Kolar Labs, Justin Credabel Coral, TruVu lens, Reef Nutrition, and more to come. This is not one to miss!!!! See you guys in August

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back