Introducing myself /New to Reefing / can't wait to barrage y'all with questions!

Mulkxican

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! My name is Brandon and I've been in fresh keeping for 7 years but freshwater cichlids and pufferfish. Just now dabbing into nano reefing to get my feet wet and I'm addicted! Got a Fluval 13.5 nano. Got an ATO on the way RODI system. InTank media baskets and AquaKnight Hippagrue lighting upgrade. I'm looking forward to bugging y'all with questions as I have a fully cycled tank and just squires 17 new corals sooooo may have gotten to much lol but working in researching them all specifically for flow and placement and lighting. Mixed SPS and LPS.

PXL_20210706_005418091.PORTRAIT.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! My name is Brandon and I've been in fresh keeping for 7 years but freshwater cichlids and pufferfish. Just now dabbing into nano reefing to get my feet wet and I'm addicted! Got a Fluval 13.5 nano. Got an ATO on the way RODI system. InTank media baskets and AquaKnight Hippagrue lighting upgrade. I'm looking forward to bugging y'all with questions as I have a fully cycled tank and just squires 17 new corals sooooo may have gotten to much lol but working in researching them all specifically for flow and placement and lighting. Mixed SPS and LPS.

PXL_20210706_005418091.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hi Brandon and Welcome!

Great looking tank! Congrats on already having your build thread going - you are well on your way. Keep us posted

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back