Introducing Reef HD Reef Flux: A fluconazole treatment

Discussion in 'Reef HD' started by ReefHD, Nov 10, 2017.

1. ReefHD

ReefHD products that work R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Due to falling into an EPA loophole because of algaecide claims, Algae Buster has been relabeled Reef Flux, a fluconazole aquarium treatment that is effective against fungal fish diseases. Reef Flux can affect Bryopsis refugiums, so to prevent nutrient boosts you should avoid using Reef Flux in systems that have large Bryopsis or Caulerpa refugiums. You can see more details and the FAQ at reefhd.com/ReefFlux.

We only sell wholesale, so if you would like to see Reef Flux in your favorite store please have them contact us.

Why choose Reef Flux instead of capsules imported from India on some websites?

1. Reef Flux is inspected and lab tested to be of the highest purity.

2. Imported capsules can be expired, usually contain fillers, can contain other chemicals due to lax regulation, and be of lower quality.

3. It supports the reef economy! Reef Flux is available from R2R sponsors and retail stores, so your purchase helps build the hobby. At Reef HD we are hobbyists who spend some of our paycheck on products from other sponsors, who have employees who spend their money on other sponsors, and we all win :)

If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Tags:

2. saltyfilmfolks

saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Reef Squad

Where can this be purchased in the US?

How much comes in each package?
    Can smaller doses be ordered?

3. ReefHD

ReefHD products that work R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Premium Aquatics is an R2R sponsor that carries Reef Flux, they have it at this link. There are 10 capsules in each bottle, which is the smallest amount that can be ordered.

saltyfilmfolks likes this.
  4. saltyfilmfolks

saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Reef Squad

Thank you!

5. DaleMHauzeJr

DaleMHauzeJr Member

Does Reef Flux have the same green hair algae removing ability as Algae Buster did? In everything you read it doesn't seem to mention this.

6. 2manytanks

2manytanks New Member

Will it harm my anemones or red macro algae?

7. leahfiish

leahfiish Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

Just ordered this from premium aquatics, I have a few small patches of bryopsis that has been slowly getting worse so I think it's time to take it out before I upgrade. I ordered 1 pack (10 capsules) for my 90g tank + about 20g sump. I figure after rock and sand displacement that should be about right. I hope it works. :)

8. Cubed Reefer

Cubed Reefer Well-Known Member R2R Supporter

Works like a dream, all sps tank and didnt mess with anything. true dream.

9. captain1

captain1 New Member

Cubed
    How much did you dose? The bottle I received from Premium says 1 cap per 20 gal. Just curious. Thanks

10. VietExtender

VietExtender Active Member Partner Member 2018

Just ordered a bottle. Hoping it’ll work .

11. Tanglover11

Tanglover11 New Member

I just completed a treatment of this two weeks ago, I have a high fish load with Sps and so it's a tricky balancing act to keep my nutrient levels in check. Consequently I experienced an outbreak of GHA and Bryopsis. Turbo snails weren't working, Tangs won't eat it, I was at wits end. Then I used this and wow! No more GHA and no effect on Corals, Anemones or fish. Miracle treatment!

Draft saved Draft deleted