Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to limit to specific types of coral? Only Chalice and Zoas for example?
Yes, when you check out there are boxes to select the types of coral you wish to receive and we do our best to fill that request for you.

sp0di

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered silver and added a Stranger Thing Rock Anemone. dang it, I should have taken a screen shot of it!

edit: I had it in another browser ;)

Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 9.34.51 PM.png

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I joined for one month. I then went back to purchase another coral which is currently in my cart. It didn’t give me 10% off nor add it to my free shipping on same day. I thought we could do that?
Can you send us a PM so that we can have customer service look into this for you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i order from website can it come in monthly box? So i don't pay extra shipping?
It can be combine but we can only hold orders for up 14 days. So if you were looking to combine it with you montly subscription shipment it would have to be around the same time.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WWC. As has been mentioned here, and also something many in my local have stated.

Can you look at or consider a “every 3 months” option? Seems to be the first response from many when seeing this.
That said I look forward to mine later this month :)
The subscription is still a new service, improvements and implentstions will come in time. We appreciate the feedback and will consider it.

mejiamale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be combine but we can only hold orders for up 14 days. So if you were looking to combine it with you montly subscription shipment it would have to be around the same time.
Awesome starting my subscription tonight.

navathehutt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I joined for one month. I then went back to purchase another coral which is currently in my cart. It didn’t give me 10% off nor add it to my free shipping on same day. I thought we could do that?
Just use the contact link on the site they will call you back. I totally dorked up my order today and they helped me out afterwards.

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys from a business perspective this is absolutely brilliant. Customers get a good deal and you get guaranteed volume and you have the flexibility to manage inventory. Oh and free stuff. Who doesn’t like that. To say the least I am impressed with your marketing strategy. I will probably sign up for a 6 month gold package!!!

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish there was a cheaper option, maybe with only 1-2 frags in it. Or less 'extra' perks. Haha a hundred bucks a month isn't going to fly with the partner. Awesome idea though!

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They let you choose your experience level and what you are wanting. I.E. sps lps softies leathers zoas.

Can’t wait to see what I get. This is legal crack.

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will always be a list of corals written and numbered on your invoice for you but we saved a photo of the invoice in as well. We note all the corals in a data base to ensure there will be no duplicates on the next months package.

“Brown button polyps again!”

If you knew my tank, I’d probably have a spot for the same coral each month :-(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back