Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about as cheap as they come, but at $25 a frag plus goodies, I'm tempted. Is there a tier system? Like the 2 highest subs get the good stuff, and the lowest tier gets basic pleb corals that I could pick up at the LFS for $15? Frankly I'd feel bad since I have a really good rapport with my local salt water store, and this would basically blow my monthly coral budget.

Jason Collins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im working on setting up a 210. I want to give this a whirl to start adding to the new tank when its up and running. If we are a silver member then one month want to get a gold level package can we just pay for gold for a month and go back to silver after? Or is this more or less set up on a month to month basis... If we dont pay in advance we log in each month and choose/pay for a package? In the long run I can't spend 200 a month but I'd like to get some better frags here or there when I have extra money.

Also has anyone on here gotten a premium package? Just curious what you got in the premium package!

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain this madness to me?!?!

Seriously though, how would I combine my ebay bids with one of the packs? Keep in mind I have never won an ebay bid. So I don't really know how it all works. If someone could explain i would be gratefula

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason, You can purchase a different package each month. So you can go back and forth depending on your budget.
Im working on setting up a 210. I want to give this a whirl to start adding to the new tank when its up and running. If we are a silver member then one month want to get a gold level package can we just pay for gold for a month and go back to silver after? Or is this more or less set up on a month to month basis... If we dont pay in advance we log in each month and choose/pay for a package? In the long run I can't spend 200 a month but I'd like to get some better frags here or there when I have extra money.

Also has anyone on here gotten a premium package? Just curious what you got in the premium package!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just message or call us and we will take care of your orders. We can combine anything for you.

Can someone explain this madness to me?!?!

Seriously though, how would I combine my ebay bids with one of the packs? Keep in mind I have never won an ebay bid. So I don't really know how it all works. If someone could explain i would be gratefula

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just keep in mind if there is anything you would like to add to your order we can always ship it with your subscription free of charge.

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the gold acro pack ( 5 pc ) on Tuesday and the silver acro pack ( 4 pcs) today- both are sweet...only thing to note is I got a terra red acro in both. all good though, beautiful frags!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the gold acro pack ( 5 pc ) on Tuesday and the silver acro pack ( 4 pcs) today- both are sweet...only thing to note is I got a terra red acro in both. all good though, beautiful frags!

Happy to hear all arrived and looked good, I see there was a glitch on our software and we missed the two terra reds.. We are still working out the kinks. But send us a PM or talk to Dillion and we will get you taken care of :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you are not sure which service to buy, we recommend buying a single month to try it out and see which service you prefer. At the moment we do not have a system that lets you upgrade and downgrade month to month.

James Kanouff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just popped into the tread and this is a great idea. I love it. Lots of people like to work with in a budget. Most reefers can't drive by the store as often as the spoiled locals do "spoiled local = ME". And it takes advantage of the great system they already have in place for shipping coral auction and eBay stuff which works great. Win win. Great JOB WWC

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds super cool. If you choose the acro packs is there any way to list species you already have so you don't get duplicates? I am really considering this for 3 months to finish up my stocking.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds super cool. If you choose the acro packs is there any way to list species you already have so you don't get duplicates? I am really considering this for 3 months to finish up my stocking.
Are you referring to our random Acro pack online which is different than the Coral Club? If so those packs are completely random. There’s no guarantee on those packs. When it comes to the Coral Club, we do our best to follow the guidelines you select in the Coral Clubs subscription page when purchasing, but they are just that...guidlines. There is no guarantee you will or will not get any particular Coral in a pack. We will however make sure if you order the Coral Club subscription service that you do not receive any duplicate corals that you got in a previous month shipment. Hopefully that clarifies things better. :)

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you referring to our random Acro pack online which is different than the Coral Club? If so those packs are completely random. There’s no guarantee on those packs. When it comes to the Coral Club, we do our best to follow the guidelines you select in the Coral Clubs subscription page when purchasing, but they are just that...guidlines. There is no guarantee you will or will not get any particular Coral in a pack. We will however make sure if you order the Coral Club subscription service that you do not receive any duplicate corals that you got in a previous month shipment. Hopefully that clarifies things better. :)

I was referring to the Coral Club subscription. You have the option of selecting acros and I was just wondering if you could say I have Pink Passion or Garf Bonsi already so please don't include those.

I understand if you can't. That could get very complicated, very quickly. I still think this is an awesome idea and probably not much chance that I would get too many duplicates.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back