Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-
@WWC - question on the Club membership . If someone chooses say Gold membership and wishes to receive only 2-3 higher end across instead of 5 , will it work ? I have a lot of WWC acros but do not want a lot but value quality over quantity .

Regards,
Abhishek

These packs can only specify type of coral that you wish to receive, we cannot sub up or down for nicer frags and less quantity. If you are looking for certain types and want to make sure you do not get any frags you already may have in your tank we always recommend buying them off the website.

Last edited:

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipping conformation, can't wait to see what's in my package tomorrow.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up 3 months of the Platinum packs. Cant wait. Spoke with Frank earlier about the recent changes to the Coral club due to supply and demand. Either way this is a great deal! Thank you @WWC

Rajil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up 3 months of the Platinum packs. Cant wait. Spoke with Frank earlier about the recent changes to the Coral club due to supply and demand. Either way this is a great deal! Thank you @WWC
What kind of changes?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of changes?
Platinum went from $399 to $299. Which the value of the pack went from $1000 to $800. You now cannot select say just all acros. You must choose 3 types of corals. I wanted all Acros but opted for Acros,monti’s and chalices. They made this change in order to keep people from getting duplicates on future packs along with other reasons like running out of Acros due to the popularity. Now they have the shirt sizes to select from also. My guess is they’ll continue to tweak things a bit to make it a better experience for the members and to make easier to keep up with the request on their end. Either way all the pack options are a great deals and I’m sure they appreciate the positive feedback to fine tune things.

I’ve always had a positive experience with @WWC thus the reason I went with 3 months of the platinum. I was itching to go for 6 months but figured I would let them surprise me with a 3 month trial. Besides both my kids Birthdays are in Nov. and XMAS is right after that. Not sure I could justify monthly packs showing up until December. I might end up in the dog house.

Last edited:

Jason Collins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like silver package doesnt get free shipping now. I was just going over the details of doing an order and noticed that... Guess I should have ordered sooner. Does that mean every month with a silver package it will be 120... Then when shipping prices go up it will be 140 a month for silver?

Also it looks like they took the comment section out of the order form. That was nice to have so you could tell them the direction you want to go with the tank. Hopefully that gets put back in before I finally do place my order. 100% agree with making people choose 3 options so they expect to get all acros and have more variety of options in shipment. But I also wouldnt want to end up getting all Zoanthids... When I sign up I was going to ask for 1 Zoa or acan possibly per shipment to keep the old lady off my back.. like shes getting something in each shipment also! Even though I prefer acros/mili/chalices.

Last edited:

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like silver package doesnt get free shipping now. I was just going over the details of doing an order and noticed that... Guess I should have ordered sooner. Does that mean every month with a silver package it will be 120... Then when shipping prices go up it will be 140 a month for silver?

Also it looks like they took the comment section out of the order form. That was nice to have so you could tell them the direction you want to go with the tank. Hopefully that gets put back in before I finally do place my order. 100% agree with making people choose 3 options so they expect to get all acros and have more variety of options in shipment. But I also wouldnt want to end up getting all Zoanthids... When I sign up I was going to ask for 1 Zoa or acan possibly per shipment to keep the old lady off my back.. like shes getting something in each shipment also! Even though I prefer acros/mili/chalices.
Jason,
The Silver package must have changed overnight on the shipping. Still the $20 shipping is hard to beat. @WWC has the best price on shipping out of any coral vendor. It makes more sense for most people to get an extra frag along with the corals that have a higher value by spending the extra $80 for the Gold rather than eat the $20 for shipping.

Idaho-reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For taking a chance on their pick of coral, I am very happy. Great deal box had some extra goodies. I will be ordering this again. Glad I was able to order before the change. All I wanted was sps.

Pictures of corals will come later.. as always with WWC corals were shipped well and had immediate polyp extension once in the tank.

F0CC2D6F-3FFD-4E74-8DA3-514BB8E684CA.jpeg

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For taking a chance on their pick of coral, I am very happy. Great deal box had some extra goodies. I will be ordering this again. Glad I was able to order before the change. All I wanted was sps.

Pictures of corals will come later.. as always with WWC corals were shipped well and had immediate polyp extension once in the tank.

F0CC2D6F-3FFD-4E74-8DA3-514BB8E684CA.jpeg
Not to shabby. That is like $800-850 value. Wish I could get all acros.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to shabby. That is like $800-850 value. Wish I could get all acros.

Every Package will vary and some packages were purchased before some of the tweaks/changes were implemented keep that in mind.

But check your PMs ;)

Idaho-reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to add, I have over 60 different kinds of coral in my tank and none of what I got was a duplicate. This was mostly by chance but I did appreciate the variety and value of what I got. Thanks @WWC

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great. My wife looooves the darth mauls.
Here's my list. What's #4? I can't find it on the site. Looks like zoas, but they haven't opened yet. Didn't have zoas selected so I'm guessing that's not it though. Guess we'll see when they open!
Was a fun little surprise today though! I'll take a pic of the frag tank with the new pieces once I get it somewhat organized. Just tried to get them in for now....

20180717_185830.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great. My wife looooves the darth mauls.
Here's my list. What's #4? I can't find it on the site. Looks like zoas, but they haven't opened yet. Didn't have zoas selected so I'm guessing that's not it though. Guess we'll see when they open!
Was a fun little surprise today though! I'll take a pic of the crash tank with the new pieces once I get it somewhat organized. Just tried to get them in for now....

20180717_185830.jpg

Happy to hear you liked the pack!

1) Darth Maul Favities, 2) Pink Floyd Chalice, 3) AOI Zoa, 4) P.C. Rainbow Acro, 5) WWC Sunfire Grafted Cap

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to hear you liked the pack!

1) Darth Maul Favities, 2) Pink Floyd Chalice, 3) AOI Zoa, 4) P.C. Rainbow Acro, 5) WWC Sunfire Grafted Cap
Thanks. My new Reefer 750 is just getting started up, so this a great way to get things started and add new beautiful pieces! When you have tons of spaces to fill, the surprise element of it all is just kinda fun. Gonna keep my fingers crossed that a mind control chalice shows up some day... Might be my favorite I saw while scrolling through things the other day.

Since you guys keep a database of priors, might be nice if that was accessible to us on our end in case we ever forgot what something was. Or better yet, exportable into a CSV file or something for those who want to be real organized (read anal! ;)) about tracking their corals

The AOI's are nice, bright blue with bright yellow center.
I had to image search them since they aren't on the site at the moment, but found the listed in a prior live sale. They are pretty, looking forward to seeing them wake up!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. My new Reefer 750 is just getting started up, so this a great way to get things started and add new beautiful pieces! When you have tons of spaces to fill, the surprise element of it all is just kinda fun. Gonna keep my fingers crossed that a mind control chalice shows up some day... Might be my favorite I saw while scrolling through things the other day.

Since you guys keep a database of priors, might be nice if that was accessible to us on our end in case we ever forgot what something was. Or better yet, exportable into a CSV file or something for those who want to be real organized (read anal! ;)) about tracking their corals

I had to image search them since they aren't on the site at the moment, but found the listed in a prior live sale. They are pretty, looking forward to seeing them wake up!

We are working on perfecting it, the CSV maybe an option the future or something you can see on your account when you log in.

Stay tuned. :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is correct, we are charging for shipping on the silver level now, now with that said, if you purchase 3 months up front then no shipping is charged!

We have taken the comments out of the order for the time being as it will conflict with our live sale coming up in a week and a half. Now, we do have request that you choose a couple of types of corals that you are looking for so we try and mix it up :) So when checking out with your subscription, check Zoanthids, and LPS for example. You can also send us an email and we'll do our best to make sure we get the types (Genera) of corals you are looking for.

BCT182

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to place an order but I received no confirmation however there is a pending charge on my c.c.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back