Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BCT182

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now it looks like my card was charged twice. :(

F0AEF482-ABD6-49E0-883B-605C4CA2B784.png

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now it looks like my card was charged twice. :(
Please PM/email/call us so we can take care of that for you. You should never hit place order twice, if you get a non-stop spinning wheel or error message please contact us.

Last edited:

BCT182

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called WWC and they took fantastic care of the situation. This was my first purchase with them but certainly won’t be the last!!!

The double charge was my fault because I didn’t wait long enough for the spinning wheel. They corrected it and I am very satisfied.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called WWC and they took fantastic care of the situation. This was my first purchase with them but certainly won’t be the last!!!

The double charge was my fault because I didn’t wait long enough for the spinning wheel. They corrected it and I am very satisfied.

Glad we were able to resolve it for you! Hope you enjoy the new corals :D

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( when and why did silver get shipping charges added and how much is it now?

Zazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to get all the high end acros each month, like your jelloshots and dingdang quality acros, do you need to be in the high roller or gold subscription

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( when and why did silver get shipping charges added and how much is it now?

We tweaked the subscriptions a bit last week and we might tweak it one more time. However, if you buy 3 months of Silver up front, the shipping is free!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to get all the high end acros each month, like your jelloshots and dingdang quality acros, do you need to be in the high roller or gold subscription

You’ll have a much better chance of getting the really high end Acros with the Platinum plan.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The highest tier package will guarantee you will receive corals that have a higher value. You must select at least 2 types of coral in your package when you subscribe, there is no way to get all of one type of species in a pack.
There is no guarantee you will get any particular piece either, if you are looking for a particular piece it is always best to buy it from the WYSIWYG section on our website. :)

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The highest tier package will guarantee you will receive corals that have a higher value. You must select at least 2 types of coral in your package when you subscribe, there is no way to get all of one type of species in a pack.
There is no guarantee you will get any particular piece either, if you are looking for a particular piece it is always best to buy it from the WYSIWYG section on our website. :)
I like the lottery system lol. Christmas year round !

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post up some pics of my platinum pack when it arrives tomorrow.

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many corals should you expect from each level? It seems like you might get 1-2 corals a month with the silver level [emoji848]

I honestly don’t care about all the other fluff —- I just want corals [emoji28]

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about your operation.

I have a smaller tank that is really difficult to get my hands into. I do my best to keep it past free. As far as I know (i do an inspection every other day) i am pest free.
What are your protocols to ensure no pests or the fewest possible when you ship corals?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many corals should you expect from each level? It seems like you might get 1-2 corals a month with the silver level [emoji848]

I honestly don’t care about all the other fluff —- I just want corals [emoji28]
Silver is 4 corals
Gold and Platinum is 5 corals

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about your operation.

I have a smaller tank that is really difficult to get my hands into. I do my best to keep it past free. As far as I know (i do an inspection every other day) i am pest free.
What are your protocols to ensure no pests or the fewest possible when you ship corals?

If you check out some of their videos, they go through a pretty expansive explanation of what they do to keep pests out of their systems. I must say it's an extremely throughout process!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back