Introducing the WWC Official Coral Club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m terrible with pictures. But everything looks open and happy

FB9110DF-A416-43DF-A2A9-7CB9FE389C2A.jpeg

Medic58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question about your operation.

I have a smaller tank that is really difficult to get my hands into. I do my best to keep it past free. As far as I know (i do an inspection every other day) i am pest free.
What are your protocols to ensure no pests or the fewest possible when you ship corals?
They don’t have pest you can shop with confidence my friend. They are running one of the cleanest coral operations in 50 states. I bought from them so I’m speaking from experience

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again @WWC exceeds my expectations. My platinum pack came in a bit late due to FedEx, which originally was expected to arrive a day late. Some how FedEx came through. Chris S. at WWC ensured me I would be taken care of no matter what happened with the shipping and the arrival condition of the corals. I also had 7 other Acros from EBay in the box as well. All 12 corals made it. The water temp of the corals when they arrived was 74.7 degrees. Pretty nice since the box sat in Memphis part of the morning then made its way to the blistering heat of AZ.

The box included WWC shirt, polyplab ONE and Reef Primer. Along with the following corals listed below, minus the eBay corals. Pics from my IPhone with the aquariclip filter. The black plug is a couple pieces that broke off the Jello Shot Acro.

Thank you again to the @WWC team for putting the club packs together. I look forward to my next packs and the live sale this weekend.

289B77C9-BD88-43FB-B0C9-491DB44B2962.jpeg

C124122B-BBA1-4841-B146-85EB7D3EB6B7.jpeg

80D684DB-F952-467C-BDD9-FF0B04F2340A.jpeg

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again @WWC exceeds my expectations. My platinum pack came in a bit late due to FedEx, which originally was expected to arrive a day late. Some how FedEx came through. Chris S. at WWC ensured me I would be taken care of no matter what happened with the shipping and the arrival condition of the corals. I also had 7 other Acros from EBay in the box as well. All 12 corals made it. The water temp of the corals when they arrived was 74.7 degrees. Pretty nice since the box sat in Memphis part of the morning then made its way to the blistering heat of AZ.

The box included WWC shirt, polyplab ONE and Reef Primer. Along with the following corals listed below, minus the eBay corals. Pics from my IPhone with the aquariclip filter. The black plug is a couple pieces that broke off the Jello Shot Acro.

Thank you again to the @WWC team for putting the club packs together. I look forward to my next packs and the live sale this weekend.

289B77C9-BD88-43FB-B0C9-491DB44B2962.jpeg

C124122B-BBA1-4841-B146-85EB7D3EB6B7.jpeg

80D684DB-F952-467C-BDD9-FF0B04F2340A.jpeg
Nice !! They are proving that they are able to do this. I personally could not be more pleased. Once my 120 is up I’m screwed.

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you check out some of their videos, they go through a pretty expansive explanation of what they do to keep pests out of their systems. I must say it's an extremely throughout process!

Got a link to the specific video?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IeFsqQJ.jpg

Congrats to July's raffle winners! Brantley H. and Michael C.

Those who signed up to the coral club during the month of July entered a raffle for one of two Ecotech Vectra pumps.

We will be contact with the winners shortly.

MT_is_a_Pisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Do we have the option of subscribing to one of the clubs and defer receiving shipment? I'm setting up a new aquarium. Won't be ready for corals until winter. But the $$$ is here now.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Do we have the option of subscribing to one of the clubs and defer receiving shipment? I'm setting up a new aquarium. Won't be ready for corals until winter. But the $$$ is here now.

We can delay shipping your subscription for 2 months but no more than that. Any possible way to stash the money away in a shoe box somewhere to be rediscovered when winter comes around? LOL

Jmonks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome can’t wait to get my tank going again . Can get a great selection of quality livestock every month, nice .

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I kind of agree with @WWC on this. Set your tank up and let it get established. You never know what you may run into. When your good and ready, WWC will always have corals.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of agree with @WWC on this. Set your tank up and let it get established. You never know what you may run into. When your good and ready, WWC will always have corals.

Yes! Have no fear, we will always have corals ready and waiting to fill your reef!

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to corals. Where should someone start. I see lots of options on your site. Currently running 108 gal tank.

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just subscribed for 3 months.

Total newbie, my numbers are all dialed in on the tank, so hopefully they'll all survive.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my 2nd platinum pack the other day. Pieces are were all good sizes with great color and healthy. Thank you again @WWC Can't wait for my next pack!

Here is the run down.

Colbalt Tenuis
Permafrost
Suicide Squad
XL Bubble Gum Monster Chalice
Raspberry Delight

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back