Introduction to Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, rotifers, amphipods (in limited quantities) and berghia nudibranchs (in limited quantities).

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply. With our live delivery guarantee, you'll never fill out a form, take any pictures, or jump through hoops. You just send us an email, and we take care of the rest.

We also very strongly believe in protecting the environment and our oceans, which is why we have gone green with all our packing materials, including the use of biodegradable styrofoam boxes for shipping.

Come visit us at http://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com!

Product Spotlight

Our product lineup includes the following highlights:

Live Phyto Blend - Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto?

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas.

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend.

Shipping

Shipping is free in the Continental U.S. on orders over $65. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We are shifting to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

How We Got Started

Read how Dinkins Aquatic Gardens got its start!

#phytoplankton #copepods #berghianudibranchs #coralfood

snackleboxandphyto.png

Last edited:

AquaDaniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great introduction! Which species of copepods are easier to establish in aquarium? How about rotifers?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great introduction! Which species of copepods are easier to establish in aquarium? How about rotifers?
Great question. We offer single species because some people just have a favorite. Our recommendation is always to get the Snacklebox for maximum biodiversity in your tank. The rotifers in there will give your corals a snack and something else to focus on while the pods settle in.

glency

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Order in confidence. THE best deal in pods and phyto. Phyto is thick and smells delicious. Pods are insanely dense. I’ve ordered several times. 5 star.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Order in confidence. THE best deal in pods and phyto. Phyto is thick and smells delicious. Pods are insanely dense. I’ve ordered several times. 5 star.

Thank you for the fantastic review! I love that you're Thinkin' Dinkins!

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an order from them just last week to help get me through the ugly new tank stage per BRS recommendations, so far I see that nice brown algae starting to disappear since I added two bottles of there pods. I will be back to continue add more life. Love working with small shops.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got an order from them just last week to help get me through the ugly new tank stage per BRS recommendations, so far I see that nice brown algae starting to disappear since I added two bottles of there pods. I will be back to continue add more life. Love working with small shops.
Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy that you chose to shop with us - thank you for Thinkin' Dinkins!

JKSmith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just recently received my first order from these guys and was very impressed. I ordered copopods and phytoplanton and both arrived promptly and in wonderful condition. Fast, friendly, and great customer service. Waiting on their amphipods now. Great company to deal with!!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I Just recently received my first order from these guys and was very impressed. I ordered copopods and phytoplanton and both arrived promptly and in wonderful condition. Fast, friendly, and great customer service. Waiting on their amphipods now. Great company to deal with!!

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your business - we'll start putting up the amphipods for the week on Friday night to make it a little easier to check for. I'm sorry they're still in limited quantities for now - hopefully that will be changing soon!

BlueBuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go buy this stuff! Not now but right now! I ordered a half gallon of snacklebox and a half gallon of ph. The packaging was outstanding, and still warm when it arrived even after getting pushed back a day by UPS. I was so impressed I ordered again!! This time I was able to grab amphipods and a few more snacklebox. I’ll be back for more! The customer service, handwritten thank you card and a few other goodies makes the experience just that more enjoyable. Thank you @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens!

18D1D7BE-1FA0-47BF-98F2-F816D7658895.jpeg
5BB122BE-2A20-4137-BD4F-FBBB21B74975.jpeg

0A92A99F-17B0-4611-A753-40065307F7B8.jpeg

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...first order and packaging was top notch! Even got a personalized thank you card...stickers, a pen..overly impressive! Thanks.

20230119_122348.jpg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank y’all so much! It honestly makes our day when we see such great reviews! We truly appreciate y’all letting us feed your reef.

coraldreams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is a small business run by my wife and myself that focuses on live foods for your reef. We currently offer phytoplankton, three species of copepods, rotifers, amphipods (in limited quantities) and berghia nudibranchs (in limited quantities).

We focus on providing a quality product with concierge-level customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your emails and Facebook messages will be answered within minutes in most cases - you'll never need to fill out a help ticket and wait days for a reply. With our live delivery guarantee, you'll never fill out a form, take any pictures, or jump through hoops. You just send us an email, and we take care of the rest.

We also very strongly believe in protecting the environment and our oceans, which is why we have gone green with all our packing materials, including the use of biodegradable styrofoam boxes for shipping.

Come visit us at http://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com!

Product Spotlight

Our product lineup includes the following highlights:

Live Phyto Blend - Feed your corals and your microfauna with our blend of six different species of live phyto to provide the optimal nutritional profile for your reef. You wouldn't feed your kids exclusively one type of food - why would you feed your reef only one or two species of phyto?

Reef Snacklebox - Three species of copepods and a generous helping of rotifers feed your corals and finicky fish. The Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe pods will also colonize your refugium and rocks, cleaning up the detritus that gets stuck in hard-to-reach areas.

Snacklepack Combo - Maximize your tank's biodiversity by combining a 16 ounce Reef Snacklebox with a 16 ounce bottle of Live Phyto Blend.

Shipping

Shipping is free in the Continental U.S. on orders over $65. We provide an ironclad live delivery guarantee. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee - no hoops, no forms, no B.S. You will be satisfied, or you'll get your money back.

Reviews

I've collected some of our reviews into a single thread for your perusal. Buy with confidence - all of these people did!

Sustainability

We are shifting to 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping materials, with recyclable product bottles as well. Now you can feed your reef without worrying about styrofoam and other packing materials ending up in a landfill! Read more about it here.

#phytoplankton #copepods #rotifers #coralfood #reeffood #reeftanks #coral #coralreef

snackleboxandphyto.png
Just ordered to support the cause

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit: order placed!. Glad I double checked my order because I was about to pay an extra 15 for shipping til I noticed I could add a bottle of rotifers to hit that free shipping total

My first order was great, tons of pods but my live phyto went to waste. It seemed to fuel my bryopsis/cyano outbreak so I had to shelve it. Looking forward to giving it a whirl again!

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back