Introduction

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome Ata! Thank you for being a sponsor here on R2R and I look forwards to supporting you all. Sending warm wishes your as well as good health and prosperity!

walt disney hello GIF by hoppip

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

I think it's great that you have teamed up with R2R and I wish you the most success. If I may make a suggestion... You state that your corals are grown out under one of two lighting arrangements, T5-Reefbright combo or Radions. It would be VERY helpful if you would identify which of the two lighting schemes in your coral description, as well as add a bit about the coral characteristics.

Thank you!

CMMorgan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I thought I would write a short something to introduce us prior to start listing stuff for sale.

ATAquariums was officially started in January of 2021. We are a mainly dry and live goods sale website. The owner has been working in the aquarium industry for over a decade. Experience in retail, maintenance, custom installations, wholesale, and online sales.

Dry goods are sourced in random bunches and inventory is always changing. Items are sold and acquired as new open box (unless otherwise stated on specific item). Dry goods are sold as is. Warranty issues will have to be brought to the manufacture, and ATAquariums is not responsible for any performance issues within reason.

Live goods are aquacultured and grown in home (unless otherwise noted on item). Corals are housed for 6 months to a year before they are released for sale to the public. Corals are grown under a 8 bulb T5 fixture with 2 reefbrite XHO bars, or under Radion XR30 gen 4 pro. Parameters are Alkalinity of 8-9, Magnesium of 1300-1450, Calcium of 420-450, Salinity of 1.025-1.026, Temperature of 78-80, Phosphate of under 0.10, nitrate of 0-2. ICP test are sent out quarterly.
Hey, this is great! Happy to support a small business getting off of the ground. Welcome to the fishy family!!
Excited Season 4 GIF by Friends

So what do you think about running carbon as a filter for your aquariums?

• Underrated

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Overrated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Right

Votes: 8 88.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Lazys Coral House