Introductions

Matthew73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is matthew from Nokesville been on r2r for a few months and just found your thread. I'm starting a 29 build soon.

daltonr70

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I live in Fredericksburg, VA and am looking for other fish enthusiasts in the area. I have a 45gal reef I established to keep the addiction at bay while I was in school, but grew up with a 90gal and want to upgrade as soon as funds allow. My reef is well established and I am constantly tossing out Kenya tree coral to keep it from overrunning the tank, and my pink tip green frogspawn pops off babies on the regular. If anyone lives in the Fredericksburg area and want's some free Kenya tree coral (1-2" expand to 3+"), hit me up. I'd love to chat and/or trade, and am also looking for stomatella snails, mushrooms, and any assortment of polyps if anyone needs to thin out their population. :wink:
I had a kenya tree in a 55 gallon i finally threw it out they are like a weed in your tank they will take over!!! Im looking into setting up a 75 gallon now im in Lynchburg.

David Uschold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a kenya tree in a 55 gallon i finally threw it out they are like a weed in your tank they will take over!!! Im looking into setting up a 75 gallon now im in Lynchburg.

I am in Fredericksburg and am looking for people to connect with in the reefing hobby. Would be down to get in touch.

Caleb barger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm out in Gloucester. Looking for some good LFS'S (I dont mind a small commute) or some locals to trade with! I currently have a 10 gallon with 2 clowns, hammer, blue xenia, galaxea, zoas and gsp on the back glass.

mikels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I am located between Charlottesville and Culpeper, near Rt 29. Are there any active reefers in this general area? If anyone is interested, I am just getting set up and would be grateful for any mentoring. Are there any clubs that meet once or twice a year around here? Please feel free to message me.

Mike

Herndonh75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. My wife and I just took the dive into saltwater tanks together. We got the Red Sea Max Nano as our starter. Waiting for the stand to arrive before we add the rock, sand, and water. We are in the Glen Allen / Richmond area. Definitely looking to meet others near to help “guide” us through our new endeavor.

Hank

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back