BRS

Uzidaisies

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a 14 gallon cube and I’m interested it broadening my biodiversity. I have two clowns that I intend to move when they get a little bigger. Currently there are also three emerald crabs, that I will also move or get rid of, five hermits, five Astraea snails, one Cerith snail and some corals. What are some showy, unique, or odd inverts I could add? I have a list of particular ones I’m interested in, but don’t know if they would work in a nano tank, or if I should wait until I set up a larger tank. These include; flame scallops, gooseneck barnacles, feather dusters, lettuce nudi, pom pom crab. Can anyone share their experience of keeping any of these in a nano tank? What are some other oddball inverts that are suited to small spaces? Or more generally, what do you think are the most interesting inverts, nano or not?

Corals.com

i cant think

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a 14 gallon cube and I’m interested it broadening my biodiversity. I have two clowns that I intend to move when they get a little bigger. Currently there are also three emerald crabs, that I will also move or get rid of, five hermits, five Astraea snails, one Cerith snail and some corals. What are some showy, unique, or odd inverts I could add? I have a list of particular ones I’m interested in, but don’t know if they would work in a nano tank, or if I should wait until I set up a larger tank. These include; flame scallops, gooseneck barnacles, feather dusters, lettuce nudi, pom pom crab. Can anyone share their experience of keeping any of these in a nano tank? What are some other oddball inverts that are suited to small spaces? Or more generally, what do you think are the most interesting inverts, nano or not?
I honestly like a lot of shrimp from the genus Periclimenes - Specifically the Peterson’s cleaner. They have a ton of personality and stay small

OP
Uzidaisies

Uzidaisies

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
How long has your tank been running? Flame scallops are very hard to keep alive in aquariums, I have seen a lot of negative reports of them not living very long in captivity.
About two months, but I’m not rushing out to buy anything. Thanks for the info!

Avast
Pacific East