Inverts for pitch black areas in tank

alexytman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my tank, I have a huge pitch black area and would like something there. There's still enough light to see into it but not enough for anything else. I would like inverts that can be placed there. I currently have these blue sponges and they're doing fine but I need more.

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a sun coral? The only other sessile invert I can think of that would probably be happy there would be a feather duster worm. They would just need enough flow and food to be happy there though, and they can also abandon their tube and set up shop elsewhere if they get unhappy.

OP
OP
alexytman

alexytman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a sun coral? The only other sessile invert I can think of that would probably be happy there would be a feather duster worm. They would just need enough flow and food to be happy there though, and they can also abandon their tube and set up shop elsewhere if they get unhappy.
sun coral is currently there so I'll try feather duster as my return is pointed there even if my wave maker isn't

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back