ION Director pricing announced! Pre-order yours today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one is forcing you to buy one. If you don’t want to pay a deposit you can simply buy once released.

No, I think I worded that badly. I am not shocked at the 50% down payment!
I am shocked that they are taking the pre orders right away. If you read my earlier post I had thought they would have waited until the first email had circulated in the community for a week or so, in order to gather a big mailing list before they sent out the actual order email.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im more than ready all dress up and ready to go. The probe i believe its 130$ to replace. Either pay full or 50% down payment for the pre-order. Save 15% if pre-order. I have the kh director and so far it did a good job. As far as the doser is top notch. I use it to dose zeovit and some require 2ml dosing.
BEE6F5D1-DDB1-4216-954A-43DA60DDE909.jpeg

It looks good :)

Sincerely Lasse

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW Vinny if your reading this I think a lot of people might have messed up sending you back the email response.
You sent the application form from your own personal email account and I think most people just hit reply and sent back the filled out form. It was only afterwards that I realized you specified that it should be sent to [email protected]

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did anyone receive a confirmation email for signing up? I hit the button then nothing? now the button doesn't work?

I received an email this morning with order form. They're asking for 50% deposit. Email [email protected] to tell them you want to pre-order and they'll shoot you the info.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this exact question. I can't find the information anywhere. I'd love to see the numbers before deciding to preorder.

@Vinny@GHLUSA can you help with this?

Target is:
5 - 10 ppm for Ca, Mg, K, Na
0.5 - 1 ppm for NO3

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I own and use absolutely ZERO ghl products what all do I need to work and get the results?

Can it work via Apex?

Thanks

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I own and use absolutely ZERO ghl products what all do I need to work and get the results?

Can it work via Apex?

Thanks
U can get the stand alone doser package and that will work by it self. I dont think u can link to apex different platforms

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im more than ready all dress up and ready to go. The probe i believe its 130$ to replace. Either pay full or 50% down payment for the pre-order. Save 15% if pre-order. I have the kh director and so far it did a good job. As far as the doser is top notch. I use it to dose zeovit and some require 2ml dosing.
BEE6F5D1-DDB1-4216-954A-43DA60DDE909.jpeg

patric.gif

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can it work via Apex?

Thanks
You don't need any controller (ProfiLux or Apex) to use the ION Director. As long as you get an IOND Standalone set, you will effectively have everything you need to start testing, monitoring and recording data. If you want to also control parameters, you can do that with this kit by adding a slave doser to the setup.

If at a later point, you want to use a ProfiLux controller, you can take the existing IOND SA set and just switch that doser over to slave mode, then connect both the IOND and doser to the ProfiLux.

You have options. :)

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can it work via Apex?

Thanks

Yes you have to buy the Ion Director & GHL Doser 2.1 Standalone Set that they are offering for $765. The Dosing pump will act like a controller and you can connect to it via the web and get the readings and do settings etc. It will be seperate from the Apex, so you have no control in terms of Auto Dosing if you are thinking about doing that. One perk is that they are separate systems, so if one is down the other one can still send you alarms.

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's odd, I sent mine out minutes after getting the pre order PDF and still no invoice.
The first day, I emailed Germany and asked if this link was for US only. The news letter for US had not come out yet and I wasn't sure. That's all I asked. I received from them this morning a form (there were three, instructions, US and non US forms). Instructed to fill it out and submit to GHL USA. I did that and this afternoon received the invoice in QuickBooks. I paid it in full. Now yesterday, I also responded to the email from the US news letter as instructed, so not sure which one triggered it. Now, yesterday, I didn't specify the color but todays form had that so I am glad I did.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first day, I emailed Germany and asked if this link was for US only. The news letter for US had not come out yet and I wasn't sure. That's all I asked. I received from them this morning a form (there were three, instructions, US and non US forms). Instructed to fill it out and submit to GHL USA. I did that and this afternoon received the invoice in QuickBooks. I paid it in full. Now yesterday, I also responded to the email from the US news letter as instructed, so not sure which one triggered it. Now, yesterday, I didn't specify the color but todays form had that so I am glad I did.

I just got mine. The only odd part is that there is only one option and that is to pay in full.

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got mine. The only odd part is that there is only one option and that is to pay in full.
The full amount generates in the intuit webpage but you can change that amount manually by inputting atleast 50% of the total price for the package you want. You can always pay more than 50% if you’d like also.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The full amount generates in the intuit webpage but you can change that amount manually by inputting atleast 50% of the total price for the package you want. You can always pay more than 50% if you’d like also.

Hmm I did not see a method to edit the quick books page. I will look again.

Back