iOS 11 and apex app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to talk about how the apex app no longer works on the iPhone because my fusion doesn’t respond quickly and I use this app on a daily basis
a33bc1a57e183f3f1de2d20b4d1f266d.png

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Apex Fusion app works just fine. If you are using the one with the black logo, that is no longer supported. Switch to the Apex Fusion app.

OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Apex Fusion app works just fine. If you are using the one with the black logo, that is no longer supported. Switch to the Apex Fusion app.

The fusion app will activate my feed modes but will not switch any of my other switches on or off, further more it does not successfully make any changes to my programs and never has since it came out. Hence me using a nearly 5 year old app... I have a iPhone 7 + and my apex legacy is on current firmware and reports to the fusion cloud but does not respond to switching commands.

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You likely do not have it configured correctly for Apex Fusion. In the local dashboard for the Apex there are settings for “enable Fusion control” I believe. Pulling from memory but I believe that is your issue.

OP
OP
joporeefpro

joporeefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You likely do not have it configured correctly for Apex Fusion. In the local dashboard for the Apex there are settings for “enable Fusion control” I believe. Pulling from memory but I believe that is your issue.
I’ll be danged thank you stranger!

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to remove your router port forwarding if you are now using Apex Fusion as it is not necessary for it to operate and it is a good idea to close any holes in your firewall.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back