IOTA AI Prime HD messed up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Beej1254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, in an attempt to fix what I thought was my sloppy setup of my apexEL, I did a factory reset. Upon doing this I didn’t realize the apex would hold onto the AI PrimeHD lights that I had previously connected. Now that the apexEL is basically all running again, I have two tiles for my AI primeHD lights that I cannot do anything with. I can’t delete them, and sliding them to either OFF, AUTO, or ON does nothing. If I try to configure them it takes me to a blank screen. When trying to setup a new IOTA device, the AI PrimeHD aren’t discoverable.
The lights do work and are connected to my home WiFi, but since the apex is still “controlling” them without actually controlling them, I’m having weird on/off and dimming. Can anyone help me figure out how to delete the old AI PrimeHD from the apex, so I can restart the process?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your list of Modules. There should be a IOTA module, and if you delete it, the associated IOTA outputs should be removed.

OP
OP
Beej1254

Beej1254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your list of Modules. There should be a IOTA module, and if you delete it, the associated IOTA outputs should be removed.
I don’t have one associated with IOTA. And it’s weird because the list starts at #2

CDA745A9-853F-44DD-B4B1-4895B1CFFAB2.jpeg

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The list always starts with address #2 since the Apex brain itself is address #1.

If you go to the list of Outputs, then select Show Delete Column, see if it displays an X to the left of your IOTA outputs:

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 9.35.05 PM.png

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might need to contact Neptune Support on this one.

LittleMaui

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Beej1254 Did you ever figure this out? I had a similar experience. I've been running an AI PrimeHD for a few years using the AI app. Just for kicks, I added the light to Apex Fusion using IOTA and didn't make any schedule changes. I then deleted the IOTA module from Apex, but the PrimeHD light turns off after a few minutes. The AI indicator light stays on, but the lights turn off. I can unplug the light and re-plug. The lights come on but turn off after a few minutes. I think this is because Apex code is SET OFF. I then readded the light in Apex and set a schedule, which works fine. Strange!

Back