IOTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

phixman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I was able to connect my apex to my hydras, however there are some issue. It looks like for some reason I can' use the current light schedule I have loaded on my hydras from the AI app because apex asks me to use the apex default schedule or create my own, or is there a way ? Also, when I have the light on auto, it turns the lights off and on every 20 seconds, and when it have it on on it turns from schedule to all lights on, but less often.

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I was able to connect my apex to my hydras, however there are some issue. It looks like for some reason I can' use the current light schedule I have loaded on my hydras from the AI app because apex asks me to use the apex default schedule or create my own, or is there a way ? Also, when I have the light on auto, it turns the lights off and on every 20 seconds, and when it have it on on it turns from schedule to all lights on, but less often.

You'll need to recreate your lighting schedule using APEX Local or APEX Fusion.

The Apex and MyAI are fighting for control of the lights. Using the webpage built into the light, MyAI app, or MyAI cloud, set the lights to Manual. They are probably in Auto.

OP
OP
P

phixman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RussM Thanks for the reply, my current light schedule is specifically made for my tank, and I don't have time nor a par reader at the moment, is there a way to disable IOTA?

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not difficult to duplicate an AI schedule

To disable Apex control of the lights just delete the IOTA module corresponding to each light.

Back