Irma aftermath

Mikgyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe it! My tank was without power for over 18 hours and I was lucky enough to get a generator back on it and circulating. The tank looked minutes from death, but after an hour or 2, everything seems to be coming back. Hope everyone in the effected areas had the same good luck!

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that you're ok. But hearing that the tank made it is just a bigger plus! I'm sure everything will turn around shortly.

Michael Cronmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you made it ok...down here in Broward we were without power for 36 hours... between bubble boxes and generator my tank survived as well...a lil house damage but not too bad....hope everyone else faired well also

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I live in Tampa and we got a power outrage at 5:45pm on Sunday and came back Monday around 6 pm. So Saturday was looking for a battery powered air pump and was sold out in local LFS, then I went to Pestmart and a Old man told me to just add a teaspoon of Peroxide 3% for every 30 gallons of water every 12 to 18 hours or went I see the fish going up looking for air and it works. I got all my fish alive and basically I was without power for 24 hours.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Pompano beach. 4 days no power. We now have a 10000w generator powering all the neighbors tank is fine

Back