Is 2-3 day shipping ok for shrimp and urchins?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was about to place an order at algae barn for a couple of peppermint shrimp and a pincushion urchin, but I don't have experience with shipping these guys. Will they be ok with free shipping option? Any advice @AlgaeBarn ?

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe Algae Barn will only ship inverts overnight. They will ship pods, phyto and other items for the free shipping on orders over $40 which they say is generally 1-3 days

OP
OP
Fink

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe Algae Barn will only ship inverts overnight. They will ship pods, phyto and other items for the free shipping on orders over $40 which they say is generally 1-3 days
ok thanks. I was confused because i was on the last screen where you place order and it was still giving me that option.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was about to place an order at algae barn for a couple of peppermint shrimp and a pincushion urchin, but I don't have experience with shipping these guys. Will they be ok with free shipping option? Any advice @AlgaeBarn ?
Hi there @Fink ! We do ship our inverts with USPS priority mail for the free shipping. Going to send you a DM so we can get your order number and take a look at it :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back