Is a trouble ticket in order for my Trident?

vic5hands

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I would recommend is calibrate the Trident. After completing preform a fully test using the calibration fluid as your sample and see if the numbers match

jassermd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesnt matter. Pick one and stick as close to it as you can. I'd go off the trident and keep it as close to 9 as I could
My thoughts exactly... the real number doesn't really matter as long as it's stable and consistent, and things look healthy!

OP
OP
am3gross

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you note the level of alk that the trident and hanna was given at the time you took the sample for triton?
I did, I log all my samples in an excel spreadsheet, along with the maintenance that I keep up with. I am old and forgetful, so it is a must for me to log it! LOL

juarec0201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did, I log all my samples in an excel spreadsheet, along with the maintenance that I keep up with. I am old and forgetful, so it is a must for me to log it! LOL
Any updates. Just got a replacement trident and calcium is still off. Very frustrating.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back