Is anybody hiring in Minnesota?

lholmes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Luke Holmes and I am 16 years old. Planning to go to college for Marine Biology. The college I am hoping to apply for really recommends that the student should have experience with marine life. I am wondering if anybody on this forum works at or owns a fish shop. I would love to work, even if its just working the registers. I would be available for the summer and after school.
Please let me know if you know anybody!
Thank you!

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Luke Holmes and I am 16 years old. Planning to go to college for Marine Biology. The college I am hoping to apply for really recommends that the student should have experience with marine life. I am wondering if anybody on this forum works at or owns a fish shop. I would love to work, even if its just working the registers. I would be available for the summer and after school.
Please let me know if you know anybody!
Thank you!
Luke!

Welcome to the hobby.
I appreciate your enthusiasm and think i can offer help in the right direction.

There are tons of people in this forum and I hope one of them finds your post, but in the meantime, google map search tropical fish in your area.

Reach out to each shop and ask if the hiring manager is there. Speak to them and tell your story. Be enthusiastic. Be eager. Offer any spare time you have to clean the tanks, pick the brains of the knowledgeable staff and research til your hearts content about every single living thing in that store.

I wish you the best of luck and do not hesitate to DM me or reply with any questions you may have in your marine career!

Good luck young man!
Screenshot_20230107_160612_Maps.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back