Is anyone nearby Kannapolis, NC? New reefer needs help.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My mother-in-law is a fairly new reefer and is in need of some help. She has been having fish "disappear" in her Fluval 13.5 g tank. I try to help and troubleshoot over the phone with her, but I think it would be better if someone could place a house call.

She had 2 clowns go missing, bought replacements, and then had another disappear as well. She has a top on the tank, and I'm not entirely sure that she has a mantis or really know what's going on as her explanations sometimes contradict themselves.

Can anyone help a fellow reefer out that lives nearby? Thanks.

- Ross

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My mother-in-law is a fairly new reefer and is in need of some help. She has been having fish "disappear" in her Fluval 13.5 g tank. I try to help and troubleshoot over the phone with her, but I think it would be better if someone could place a house call.

She had 2 clowns go missing, bought replacements, and then had another disappear as well. She has a top on the tank, and I'm not entirely sure that she has a mantis or really know what's going on as her explanations sometimes contradict themselves.

Can anyone help a fellow reefer out that lives nearby? Thanks.

- Ross
I know this is an old thread, but did she ever figure out what was going on with her fish?

Back