Is copper treatment safe for a tribal blenny

Jwise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i am setting up a qt tank next weekend and am throwing all my fish into it from my dt into a copper treatment for velvet and another treatment for black ick im leaving the display fishless for 2 and a half months to let all the disease and parasites die in the display and will be treating in a qt tank for that time question is what fish would do good in said treatments?
I have
3 Red dart fish
1 Helfrichi dart fish
1 tribal blenny
1 Magnificent fox face
1 hippo tang
1 diamond watchman goby
1 pajama cardinal
1 solar fairy wrasse
Which one of these would be good in the qt and what ones should i worry about or have to treat another way

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So i am setting up a qt tank next weekend and am throwing all my fish into it from my dt into a copper treatment for velvet and another treatment for black ick im leaving the display fishless for 2 and a half months to let all the disease and parasites die in the display and will be treating in a qt tank for that time question is what fish would do good in said treatments?
I have
3 Red dart fish
1 Helfrichi dart fish
1 tribal blenny
1 Magnificent fox face
1 hippo tang
1 diamond watchman goby
1 pajama cardinal
1 solar fairy wrasse
Which one of these would be good in the qt and what ones should i worry about or have to treat another way
I would not mix and if there is black ich, praziquantel will be the cure, not copper and I would use copper power safe for blenny
Treat copper power at 2.25-2.5 for full 30 days monitored by a reliable copper test kit such as Hanna brand

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back