Is Fauna Marin ICP1999.com still in business?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two icp tests were shown delivered on 7/12/21. Sent an email on icp1999.com and to George Fauna Marin here, no response at all!

what’s to do next? File claim through my credit card?

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don’t mind the few weeks wait if that’s the case but at least response and let people know what’s going

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don’t mind the few weeks wait if that’s the case but at least response and let people know what’s going
They have an FAQ page for this kind of question.
Sounds like it was delivered to FL on the 12th.
It still needs to be overnighted to germany and then tested.
They say 5-7 days on the website so i would patiently wait until next week or the week after before you file a credit card chargeback....

Ati icp test took 3 weeks before i saw results online.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have an FAQ page for this kind of question.
Sounds like it was delivered to FL on the 12th.
It still needs to be overnighted to germany and then tested.
They say 5-7 days on the website so i would patiently wait until next week or the week after before you file a credit card chargeback....

Ati icp test took 3 weeks before i saw results online.
Sounds good but again answering email within a week or less should be reasonable expectations from a company if you want to gain people trust.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good but again answering email within a week or less should be reasonable expectations from a company if you want to gain people trust.
Im sure they get 100 emails per day asking the status of the samples in transit.....

If that were a reasonable expectation to keep customers, fedex, ups and the postal service would have been out of business by now lol

Just be patient and if you dont get what you want/paid for....next time ....dont use them :)

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think expecting a response to an email within us to much to ask
Me either....just speculating why he may have not gotten an email back...

Some CS reps suck at their job though.
I tried "texting" saltwater aquariums customer service number and some snide dude texts back with snarky remarks lol

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me either....just speculating why he may have not gotten an email back...

Some CS reps suck at their job though.
I tried "texting" saltwater aquariums customer service number and some snide dude texts back with snarky remarks lol

That is getting way to common. They do not know the difference between texting a customer vs their buddies

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple answer is yes, they are still in business. I just got my results back from them and it did take longer than expected. I had the same question in my mind last week.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure they get 100 emails per day asking the status of the samples in transit.....

If that were a reasonable expectation to keep customers, fedex, ups and the postal service would have been out of business by now lol

Just be patient and if you dont get what you want/paid for....next time ....dont use them :)

Simple answer is yes, they are still in business. I just got my results back from them and it did take longer than expected. I had the same question in my mind last week.
how long did it take for you?

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Facepalm Aaaarrgghh! I knew you were going to ask me that.;Hilarious To tell you the truth I don't really remember when I sent it in. If I was to guess I would say it took 3 to 4 weeks, maybe longer. Or maybe it just seemed that long.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Facepalm Aaaarrgghh! I knew you were going to ask me that.;Hilarious To tell you the truth I don't really remember when I sent it in. If I was to guess I would say it took 3 to 4 weeks, maybe longer. Or maybe it just seemed that long.
Cool. Now was it this year? Reason why I ask is that when they first introduced the service, lots of good reviews and George was pretty active on responding at least here. Then after couple of years, lots of bad reviews of being no respond, lost mail and delays.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t mind the 3-4 weeks wait but inform customer that order was received and provide an approximate wait time goes a long way.

I really want them to work so that I can use them regularly since it’s affordable.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, yeah, I do know it was this year. It was actually one of the freebie test that was given out at the last reefapalooza I went to which I think was 2 years ago. (Finally found it in a box of stuff) I was pretty much writing it off thinking it was too old to be honored, but it did eventually show up. Now, what's that saying in the reefing world, "Nothing good happens in a hurry". I know, not what you want to hear but hang in there.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, yeah, I do know it was this year. It was actually one of the freebie test that was given out at the last reefapalooza I went to which I think was 2 years ago. (Finally found it in a box of stuff) I was pretty much writing it off thinking it was too old to be honored, but it did eventually show up. Now, what's that saying in the reefing world, "Nothing good happens in a hurry". I know, not what you want to hear but hang in there.
Hahhaha nice. Will def keep everyone posted if I get the results back lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back