Is Fauna Marin ICP1999.com still in business?

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two icp tests were shown delivered on 7/12/21. Sent an email on icp1999.com and to George Fauna Marin here, no response at all!

what’s to do next? File claim through my credit card?
Sorry that is my fault. On this forum I am not receiving a note saying that someone tried to contact me. I always answer the ICP1999 things when they are using the contact form we have there on: https://icp1999.com/contact/
There you will get your answer right away.
1627307401329.png

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahhaha nice. Will def keep everyone posted if I get the results back lol
I send you a message now. There is just one thing I want to mention. I did not receive an email from you. The message is posted here and I do not receive any information about this. Of I would have been here daily and check the inbox I would have seen it but there are simply too many boxes to check for me. To avoid this in the future I will close my account here because it is causing too much confusion about availability.

Regards

George

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that is my fault. On this forum I am not receiving a note saying that someone tried to contact me. I always answer the ICP1999 things when they are using the contact form we have there on: https://icp1999.com/contact/
1627307401329.png
I sent you a message here and also submitted a question through the site, no response till now. Any how, look forward to the results.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I send you a message now. There is just one thing I want to mention. I did not receive an email from you. The message is posted here and I do not receive any information about this. Of I would have been here daily and check the inbox I would have seen it but there are simply too many boxes to check for me. To avoid this in the future I will close my account here because it is causing too much confusion about availability.

Regards

George
George
I did sent a message here and submitted a question on the site. Again, I look forward to the results. Thanks for at least letting me or the rest know you guys are still in business so that I don’t have to go file through my credit card.

drivingmecrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just feel like I needed to write something.

I have used Fauna Marine Lab for a while now and they have my trust and support. If you use the link provided George has always helped me with any of the questions I have had. There has been times where I have checked my outbox only to find for whatever reason my message did not send.

I give George @ Fauna Marine an A+

It does take a while for the results to come back 2 - 3 weeks once i ship it out through my local USPS. I use a tracking number so I can see where my package is. I ship to the warehouse in Texas and then they ship to Germany for analysis.

I support, and back Fauna Marin, and they have my trust!

Appreciate all you do George! :)

1627307401329.png

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
George
I did sent a message here and submitted a question on the site. Again, I look forward to the results. Thanks for at least letting me or the rest know you guys are still in business so that I don’t have to go file through my credit card.
The issues was completly solved. What happened was that the lab write the email address for sending your results wrong. Instead of "E" they were reading "Z". These two are quite similar in German. So everything was send but the wrong address. This was our mistake. If you would have contact us directly you would have received your results the same day. Posting it here is great for getting attention but unfortunatly we are not getting any message to solve it. This is what I have tried to explain. So if anyone has an issue with one of our products please first try to contact us directly. Just go on one of our pages and click on the contact link there.

Regards

George

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The issues was completly solved. What happened was that the lab write the email address for sending your results wrong. Instead of "E" they were reading "Z". These two are quite similar in German. So everything was send but the wrong address. This was our mistake. If you would have contact us directly you would have received your results the same day. Posting it here is great for getting attention but unfortunatly we are not getting any message to solve it. This is what I have tried to explain. So if anyone has an issue with one of our products please first try to contact us directly. Just go on one of our pages and click on the contact link there.

Regards

George
George

as I mentioned numerous in the past that I have tried to contact you guys through the site, here and directly messaging you, no respond. If they misread E as Z then it would ZZ but not EZ. not here to argue back and forth but I am glad that everything worked out.

6E8B986B-C67B-49DB-9F96-053D06C10B8E.jpeg

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @George-Fauna Marin if you could pm me to try to solve my issue detailed Here

I would highly appreciate it… because as of now I’m not receiving any costumer service at all.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back