Is it Christmas in July? Or just my Christmas wishes?

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Okay well there's no July Secret Santa (I know I disappointed you), but as I was reading through this past secret santa threads, I got to thinking, Heck, why not download the app and start creating my list for the next one. Who else has already started their wish list for the next one?

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as my list is dream list, very little actually meets the prior years requirements lol

CORALMECHANIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Okay well there's no July Secret Santa (I know I disappointed you), but as I was reading through this past secret santa threads, I got to thinking, Heck, why not download the app and start creating my list for the next one. Who else has already started their wish list for the next one?
What app are you talking about, missed out on this last year but sounds like it would be fun!

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't participated in the secret Santa yet. I'm hoping to this year but unfortunately I don't think I'll have the income again this year and so many things happening with the family (possibly a new addition) and unless I don't find a new job that pays more just no way. But it's still fun to see what everyone gets every year.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
It is definitely fun to see what others get

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back