Is LiveAquaria down today? I cant connect to the site, just sits on a white page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Most of LA seems to be back except the tabs for Divers Den and Marine Fish.
I clicked on most of the other tabs and the pages loaded.
But tried the DD 2-3 times and no go.
That's as far as I looked

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just got off chat with LA and this is what they said,

"The website was down yesterday, and some pages need to be refreshed in the browser before they will display. "

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.... looks like there are still issues today. Liveaquaria.com is slow and I'm unable to get to Diver's Den. Clearing cache does not do anything. Occurring on multiple devices (all 3 are on different OS and tried using multiple browsers).

I've noticed changes to the site over the past several weeks (homepage layout and CSS-related styling such as fonts and font sizes) so I'm going to guess they introduced a defect. Looking at the service calls while trying to load the page, my browser keeps trying to fire off a call to liveperson.net, but doesn't seem to be receiving a response.

I'm not a digital product manager or anything like that. :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
hawk82

hawk82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm.... looks like there are still issues today. Liveaquaria.com is slow and I'm unable to get to Diver's Den. Clearing cache does not do anything. Occurring in multiple devices (all 3 are on different OS and tried using multiple browsers).

I've noticed changes to the site over the past several weeks (homepage layout and CSS-related styling such as fonts and font sizes) so I'm going to guess they introduced a defect. Looking at the service calls while trying to load the page, my browser keeps trying to fire off a call to liveperson.net, but doesn't seem to be receiving a response.

I'm not a digital product manager or anything like that. :p

Yeah, its happening to me again today also. Clearing the cache is not working now. Hope they know about the issue.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Same today
I just cruised through Divers Den and while the individual tabs ( icons) for each section didn't load properly, the descriptions did and I was able to look at anything.
Same with Marine Fish, everything was there.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, we are experiencing issues with the website. We are working to remedy the situation. In the meantime refreshing your browser and clearing the history may help. We apologize for the inconvenience!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back