Is Marine Depot closed? Affected by the fires?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

divetoday

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been trying to reach someone at Marine Depot for several days due to problems I had with an ATO I purchased there, but I can't get anyone on the phone or to answer my emails. Does anyone know if they are being affected by the wildfires? Is this standard customer service for them? (I've been on hold this time for more than 5 minutes and just heard the same message over and over again.)

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
I don't think they are in any immediate danger, but they are under warning if I am not wrong. Just a quick check on the fire department page for Garden Grove where MD is located.

garden grove.jpg

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Glad you made it through. The fires are about a county away at least from them but hope they get them under control soon. Winds have made them devastating.

Last edited:

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I've been trying to reach someone at Marine Depot for several days due to problems I had with an ATO I purchased there, but I can't get anyone on the phone or to answer my emails. Does anyone know if they are being affected by the wildfires? Is this standard customer service for them? (I've been on hold this time for more than 5 minutes and just heard the same message over and over again.)

Sorry for the wait time! Call, chat, and email volume are all extremely high this time of year.

MDHQ is definitely safe and so are our staff's homes, thank goodness.

Both Robert and myself can be reached at [email protected] if you have hobby or shopping-related questions!

For order-related inquiries (or to place an order), [email protected] or dialing 714-385-0080 are the best ways to reach us (or via live chat).

Happy reefing,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back