Is Neptune's Fish/Coral Food Any Good?

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

Neptune's Crossover Diet pellets seem like a strong contender as far as a choice for feeding my up and coming tank. I'm planning on feeding a clownfish pair. I also plan on having a tailspot blenny which will receive occasional algae wafers. Their pellets seem like an attractive choice for not just feeding fish but coral, too, as an all-in-one feeding strategy. Has anyone had any experience with it? Is the 1.7mm granule size too big for younger clowns?
I've used the pellets that this food is based on -- TDO Chroma Boost. It made my clownfish very happy, seemed like good quality, and was widely recommended.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m pretty sure it’s just rebranded TDO, but I could be wrong. Honestly, just use TDO (choose the right size) and be done with it. I think if you’re feeding your fish, you’re essentially feeding your corals too. I’ve never gone out of my way to actively feed corals, you’re better off feeding your fish smaller meals throughout the day and up your export.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back