is that the Bayer correct coral DIP ?

Yanir34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I ordered bayer dip ...is that the correct dip ?

20211117_112611.jpg

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one has one less insecticide active ingredient. Educated guess, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I put more faith in the insect killer than any of the coral dips. I've been using the Bayer complete for years.

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since @Battlecorals put out that nice write up several years ago I don't really use this stuff. Most people do not use enough PPE to make it a good idea and it could cause you longterm problems...
That being said, it'll do what you want it to do but no hobby and no coral is worth my current or future health

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since @Battlecorals put out that nice write up several years ago I don't really use this stuff. Most people do not use enough PPE to make it a good idea and it could cause you longterm problems...
That being said, it'll do what you want it to do but no hobby and no coral is worth my current or future health
Hmm I will look into that further now, thank you, I wasn't aware of the risks but it should have crossed my mind d b4 now....

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
:)

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I will look into that further now, thank you, I wasn't aware of the risks but it should have crossed my mind d b4 now....
It's no worse than any other chemical around the house or at a store. Drain cleaner, weed killer, bleach, kalk, gasoline, and zoanthids can cause you just as much of a problem if you're irresponsible. It's bug killer. Don't drink it, don't inhale it, don't get it on your skin. For me it's economical and effective.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's no worse than any other chemical around the house or at a store. Drain cleaner, weed killer, bleach, kalk, gasoline, and zoanthids can cause you just as much of a problem if you're irresponsible. It's bug killer. Don't drink it, don't inhale it, don't get it on your skin. For me it's economical and effective.
Well thank you thats the logic speaking and your right!

I just ordered the correct bayer from the brs video , @ my local lowes, im going to pick it up I have coral coming tomorrow and this is my first bayer dip I've used only coralrx before but I need something stronger and less harsh on coral.

And I guess I will follow brs video if its wrong they will replace my whole tank and equipment for me

I will definitely pay attention to safety and what I'm doing thank you! Rinse rinse rinse don't drink watch eyes got it thanks lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back