• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Is the 6 month trident reagent in stock anywhere?

keywestreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
IMHO...If they can produce a 2 month supply, they should be able to produce a 6 month. I personally think its a $$$ issue. Make more $$$ selling 2 month supply kits
You are 100% correct. Suppliers are not having issues keeping the 2 months in stock from everything I’ve seen.

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. Suppliers are not having issues keeping the 2 months in stock from everything I’ve seen.
If there is really a shortage then they should at least lower the price on the 2 months. I also think it’s crazy that I can’t set the times I have my tank in my room and every night at 12 I hear errrrrr and get woken up. Even make it worse if you want the 600 product to work correctly you need those 3D printed needles

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
People still talking out of the sides of theirs mouths I see.

Terence and Paul confirmed on the last live feed 6 month reagent packs are shipping next week to retailers.

Factual Information beats baseless conjecture every time.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well they’ve lost my money I’m not turning my trident back on till they bring the 6 months back. The shortage also seems to be kinda crap now (not saying it’s not real) just that them shipping the trident to other countries and continue producing them is kinda messed up. Also my lfs around me have tons of the regents available they barley even sell lol
You must be living in Raretown. I think 99.9% of owners are just taking the slap and buying the two month pack.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
People still talking out of the sides of theirs mouths I see.

Terence and Paul confirmed on the last live feed 6 month reagent packs are shipping next week to retailers.

Factual Information beats baseless conjecture every time.
Yes that is true, I thought it was an older video I had seen already, but it was new.
They say six month supplies available in a week and that they will always be around from now on.
Sounds good to me, I will buy a box when they come out.

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Back in stock. Go go go.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Man, looks like already sold out everywhere online.
Fortunately my LFS also got the 6 month packs in stock so I just grabbed a couple. :D

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I cannot find any. As usual I suspect certain people get a heads up in advance. By the time my email arrived it was finished and the ironic part was that I was right by the PC when the email arrived.

Do you have a iPad or similar type screen mounted somewhere near your tank for control or display?

• YES

Votes: 95 27.1%
  • NO

Votes: 243 69.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Shelf Aquatics