Is the 6 month trident reagent in stock anywhere?

ca1ore

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The irony is that the 6 month set is just three of the 2 month sets zip banded together ......

OP
TheOne

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The day they stop selling the 6 month supply at a discount will be the day I sell my Triton. I think the value is in the 6 month supply. Anymore and I can easily go back to manual testing.

I was only testing everything once a month before. After now having the Triton for over a month I realize that my tank continuous to be stable from week to week anyway. So if they ever implement a price increase I will just do without. ;)

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The day they stop selling the 6 month supply at a discount will be the day I sell my Triton. I think the value is in the 6 month supply. Anymore and I can easily go back to manual testing.

I was only testing everything once a month before. After now having the Triton for over a month I realize that my tank continuous to be stable from week to week anyway. So if they ever implement a price increase I will just do without. ;)
Do they plan on jacking the price up on the six-month supply

OP
TheOne

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Do they plan on jacking the price up on the six-month supply
You can buy the 2 month supply directly from neptune. You can only buy the discounted 6 month supply from their distributors though and 90% of the time they are out of stock.

OlderManSea

View Badges
Reaction score
I got a 6 month pack from Champion Lighting yesterday. They had4 in stock at the time.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Back in stock at BRS today. Actually managed to get one this time.

The worst paradigm to hit the hobby is getting your nutrient levels as low as possible?

• Yes

Votes: 259 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 92 18.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 120 24.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors