Is the 6 month trident reagent in stock anywhere?

OP
TheOne

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The day they stop selling the 6 month supply at a discount will be the day I sell my Triton. I think the value is in the 6 month supply. Anymore and I can easily go back to manual testing.

I was only testing everything once a month before. After now having the Triton for over a month I realize that my tank continuous to be stable from week to week anyway. So if they ever implement a price increase I will just do without. ;)

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The day they stop selling the 6 month supply at a discount will be the day I sell my Triton. I think the value is in the 6 month supply. Anymore and I can easily go back to manual testing.

I was only testing everything once a month before. After now having the Triton for over a month I realize that my tank continuous to be stable from week to week anyway. So if they ever implement a price increase I will just do without. ;)
Do they plan on jacking the price up on the six-month supply

OP
TheOne

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Do they plan on jacking the price up on the six-month supply
You can buy the 2 month supply directly from neptune. You can only buy the discounted 6 month supply from their distributors though and 90% of the time they are out of stock.

If you don't keep your sand bed clean it will cause your tank to crash.

• True

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • False

Votes: 120 65.2%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 31 16.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors