Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have signed up for the email in stock Notification for several different online vendors and every time they come in stock I never get an email. Has this happened to anyone else?

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have signed up for the email in stock Notification for several different online vendors and every time they come in stock I never get an email. Has this happened to anyone else?
I would bet it's because of two reasons. 1.) they are not in stock long enough to for the system to send out the email and 2.) once they are in stock, you need to register again (when they go in stock, your name is removed because the system "should" send out the email)

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you want a Trident the smart thing to do is come to this thread many times through out the day/night. Reefers here are "on the ball" and are more than happy to post when & where they are in stock. Be fast with the credit card and don't forget to get extra reagents too. Especially if you want the 6 pack. Installed mine yesterday. Even though I didn't wait more than 5 minutes to get mine it will be worth the wait and expense when you do acquire one.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a Trident the smart thing to do is come to this thread many times through out the day/night. Reefers here are "on the ball" and are more than happy to post when & where they are in stock. Be fast with the credit card and don't forget to get extra reagents too. Especially if you want the 6 pack. Installed mine yesterday. Even though I didn't wait more than 5 minutes to get mine it will be worth the wait and expense when you do acquire one.
Yea I just put this on the watch list so I get emails. I am ready to order when it comes up. I see that only the 2 month supply is the only thing I have found in stock.

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I just put this on the watch list so I get emails. I am ready to order when it comes up. I see that only the 2 month supply is the only thing I have found in stock.
I actually ordered the 2 month before I found a Trident lol! Now I should have enough for at least 3 months. Figure next month I'll jump on one of the 6 month reagent packs.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got super excited when received notice of instock item at bulkreef but then realized it was for 6 month regen kit instead :(
Has anyone seen any in stock trident lately besides those crazy people on eBay?

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here probably checking all sites 10-15 times a day. I have never received a in stock email and I sign up for it once a week in case it does flush.

leeatmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on five different email lists and never got an email. I did get lucky a few weeks ago and happened to check at the right moment and found one. I think right now, that's the only way. And signing up for notifications on this thread. :)

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here probably checking all sites 10-15 times a day. I have never received a in stock email and I sign up for it once a week in case it does flush.
It's generally not in stock long enough for the company's system to send out the email. Similar to what happened early on when it was introduced for sale. 10 in stock with 15-20 trying to purchase one all at the same time. It showed in stock, people added it to their cart, paid money, only to receive an email stating that their money would be refunded because it was not actually in stock when they placed their order

I have signed up for email notifications on a product in the past (and I'm not talking about the trident) and it was not instantaneous. Usually check daily myself, saw that whatever it was was in stock, bought it, then received the email later in the day or the next day that it was in stock.

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We take payment through PayPal or coral! ;)

Lol. My wife will be happy. I'm not sure how much longer she would have been cool with me refreshing my phone every 20min over the past month after deciding the tank was ready for a Trident.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. My wife will be happy. I'm not sure how much longer she would have been cool with me refreshing my phone every 20min over the past month after deciding the tank was ready for a Trident.

I'm finally off the phone game too. ;)

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had it in my cart and was in the process of checking out but talked myself out of it. It's not in the budget for my initial tank build.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back