Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

Robert1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone sees one of these become available and isn't waiting themselves, I would sure appreciate a heads up.
Thanks, Robert

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone sees one of these become available and isn't waiting themselves, I would sure appreciate a heads up.
Thanks, Robert
BRS put a shipment into stock on Wednesday, and they were still available Thursday afternoon. Made it at least 24 hours before they sold out... Should be able to find them relatively easily these days. I'd recommend signing up for email notifications for when they come into stock with the main online retailers.

davidrod8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Depot sent me a message this morning that they have them (although only as a bundle) another website also sent me a notification, can't remember if it was saltwater aquarium or liveaquaria... Looks like they are ramping up production...

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so folks know. They do come around. Just picked up #2 today and my LFS now report 102 weeks when they order. I also managed to find a 6 month reagent pack in stock.

trident.jpg

cwiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bulk reef supply has them in stock right now. Just purchased one

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....

Back