Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

SifuMemphis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Trident is back in stock at BRS! Get them before it's gone!

Dixon B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about springing for an actual combination package that comes with the apex and some powerheads as will since they appear to be the only things that are ever in stock.

BuBBly FiSh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save your money and buy a reef bot. They are always in stock and way more accurate than the trident. It also tests tons more perameters and soon with a sigle update it will be able to test even more perameters. If you get the trident then want to test more perameters they will make you buy another unit that will take years yet again to get in stock. I sold my trident and bought the reefbot and must say I do not have any regreats.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save your money and buy a reef bot. They are always in stock and way more accurate than the trident. It also tests tons more perameters and soon with a sigle update it will be able to test even more perameters. If you get the trident then want to test more perameters they will make you buy another unit that will take years yet again to get in stock. I sold my trident and bought the reefbot and must say I do not have any regreats.
I’ve honestly been considering doing the same thing, especially since reagents are the new unicorns which has become worse since the global pandemic

leeatmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to grab a two month refill from Marine Depot - briefly in stock on Wednesday. So a little supply of the reagents may be trickling out. Or they were hoarding and releasing a little at a time. Either way I just got the shipping notification so maybe it's actually coming. :)

BuBBly FiSh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving my Reefbot. I have everything on auto test, Even testing iodine. Better than the mesly alk, mag, cal that trident does and hey after 1 year of using api reagents I am actually putting money in my wallet versus throwing it out on the high priced never in stock reagents for the Trident. I am soooo happy I made the switch.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back