Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
84F6294F-5EAC-464E-8C96-0DC33E644EB9.jpeg

U

User1

View Badges
As of 2 minutes ago still in stock.

Glad those who are able to pick them up via the thread - great! I really dig mine. If you haven't already looked as you let it settle in over the next week or so keep an eye out on the 6 month reagent kits. 100 bucks for 6 months really lowers the overall cost per test while giving you a bit of flexibility should you choose to run some manual tests or increase the daily tests.

ToesInTheSand

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of Stock again.

Well that didn’t take too long and Congratulations to everyone that managed to grab one.

Trident.png

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy. I noticed a few of the eBay auctions up right now aren’t actually that bad. Might go for one of those.

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you were able to get one and avoid the mindstream fiasco.
Thanks so much! After reading and following it so much for the past few months, it became clear. The delays in shipping/production are concerning to say the least but beyond that, the lack of support for the people that already have one and have issues they are talking/posting about on here with no tech support sealed the deal for me.
Also, that last patent secured mid October this year by them leads me to believe it is very much still in beta.
I have to say, thank you for bringing your input to the whole discussions about MS because yours and a few others provided some very good insight!

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone’s prob gonna call me crazy on this, but I think it prob represents the “normal” shipment they were already going to put up for sale.

Shipment have to have gotten larger lately if They use to sell out in 2min and now they sell out in an hour or two.
JMO

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone’s prob gonna call me crazy on this, but I think it prob represents the “normal” shipment they were already going to put up for sale.

Shipment have to have gotten larger lately if They use to sell out in 2min and now they sell out in an hour or two.
JMO
Watching the video the claim was they've held back a few each time they received a shipment to release a bunch for the holiday.

Believe what you will. Im sure it was all calculated whether by the vendor or Neptune.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back