Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

NeptunePaul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....

Sorry, you had some trouble. Inventory was updated this morning on our website- while the website showed out of stock- we had them in stock and ready to go.

Last edited:

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try here. They might have 6 month in stock. https://www.toofishy.com/home.php

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try here. They might have 6 month in stock. https://www.toofishy.com/home.php

I think I might've found some from a kind of local LFS (about 2 hours away) that is willing to ship one. Shipping should be around $10 for me. It just stinks that I have to order from an LFS or other online retailer that does not offer free shipping. I'd almost rather give the business to an LFS though

Oberst Oswald

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope they have it for you. It was a hassle finally getting the 6 month supply from BRS which I'd rather not discuss.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard from the same LFS that there was an issue of some sort which made Neptune get behind and they're trying to catch up now

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are stock alerts not working for others? Have them on a few sites and haven’t had an alert in months
I know you have to re-subscribe once an alert gets sent out. Also, I’m not 100% sure they are in stock long enough to trigger the sites system to send out the notification

Switching gears. Does anybody have any leads on when the 6 month reagents will be in stock anywhere?

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lightdir who's your LFS and will they take paypal? I can't find 2-month reagents anywhere let alone 6 month. Neptune is even sold out of the 2 month reagents. Looks like I may have to do the shutdown on mine until the reagents become available....

MarineDepot has some in stock.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 2 month is always in stock with Neptune, I prefer the 6 months but it’s much harder to get.

jlts21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 2 month is always in stock with Neptune, I prefer the 6 months but it’s much harder to get.

Yes the 2 month is in stock now. It was not when I was looking

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back