Is there a east pennsylvania reef club?

qterry22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in york pa. I would love a reefclub. There was the mason dixon reef club but I believe it kinda fell apart or is inactive. I tried to join there club and never got a response. I visit tftpp all the time in lancaster. Great place. If anyone is interested in starting a club I would be down to join.

qterry22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually not a place for this but I am looking for a 90g or 110g used aquarium and stand. I would prefer nothing larger than 48" long. I also have 2x 40g breeders for sale or trade. Sorry not trying to derail the thread. Just looking for locals.

Would be more than willing to help start a club.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM me the name and I will set you up a forum!

Tenacious716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys would like to get a small group together, I'd be happy to host a tour here at the EcoTech Marine facility in Allentown, PA. :)

PS- Rev, I'll shoot you over a PM momentarily to see if we can get a forum started here!

Last edited:

qterry22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys would like to get a small group together, I'd be happy to host a tour here at the EcoTech Marine facility in Allentown, PA. :)

PS- Rev, I'll shoot you over a PM momentarily to see if we can get a forum started here!

This would be awesome. I would def. be down for a tour, meet and greet, and start of a reef club.

csrt805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love to see the facility im here in bethlehem keep me updated

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah im very interested have afew other reefers that would love to join as well let me know details

Wow thats great! i was thinking of possibly meeting somewhere and hopefully in the future have frag swaps and weekly meetings. As of now i have nothing set in stone but input would be appreciated!

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should start a club! We'll set you up a forum. PM me if you would like to!
Hey I would like to take you up on your offer to start a forum. I'm trying to assemble a lehigh valley reef club. It would be much appreciated!

ReefFreak@

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@doc_b sorry I do not but Philly is not to far from the Lehigh valley (about an hour and 20) maybe you can tag along and we can get something started between both of us. Let me know your opinion.

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but I am looking to see if any remnants of the Del Valley Reef Club remain? I am in far NW NJ and part of NJ Reefers as well, but would like to additionally revitalize Del Valley. If there is any information and/or interest please contact me. Happy to help get it back off the ground and create a new reefers community in the area if the interest is there.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but I am looking to see if any remnants of the Del Valley Reef Club remain? I am in far NW NJ and part of NJ Reefers as well, but would like to additionally revitalize Del Valley. If there is any information and/or interest please contact me. Happy to help get it back off the ground and create a new reefers community in the area if the interest is there.

You may have already checked these out, but you may have better luck posting there.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back