Is there a frag swap in central Ohio.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central Ohio swap is usually in the Fall, October. I haven’t seen a date for this year but there was one in 2020.
Cincinnati had a swap in January, it was decent.
I haven’t seen any more listed for Ohio, but there’s one in the Pittsburgh area in April and supposed to be one in Indianapolis in May I think.

Heinbaughb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are looking at hosting the OhioReef swap in October. Figuring out details soon.

kalel454

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central Ohio swap is usually in the Fall, October. I haven’t seen a date for this year but there was one in 2020.
Cincinnati had a swap in January, it was decent.
I haven’t seen any more listed for Ohio, but there’s one in the Pittsburgh area in April and supposed to be one in Indianapolis in May I think.
hows the prices there?

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hows the prices there?
I just moved back from Florida and it’s been a handful of years since I’ve been to one but the prices are pretty good. Much better than Florida swaps and buying from the majority selling on forums.

They utilize Reeftrader.com where some private hobbyist will list Frags and dry goods to set up pre-swap sales. I believe you can search past swaps, and could use that to judge prices. Not all private sellers, and very few vendors, use it. The Cleveland LEAR swap always has pages of listings.

Back